IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade.

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade. Empty Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade.

Post by Gulf91 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Thinking I would never own a STABO after years of searching I foolishly sold my Strobe late last year so am now on the lookout for another Nam era one please.

Dont have a massive budget so ideally would like to trade for smallish/lightweight(to save on postage costs) items of the same value.

Thanks

SFC_Infantry
    SFC_Infantry

Registration date : 2014-04-06
    Number of posts : 8

Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade. Empty Vietnam Era Strobe

Post by SFC_Infantry Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:34 am

Are you referring to one of these?  I found this in an old box of stuff I have.  I have no idea if it works, there is no battery.  If you'd like it, i'd send it to you for postage....
    Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade. Dsc_7512
    ripcord
    ripcord
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2781

Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade. Empty Re: Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade.

Post by ripcord Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:03 am

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=sdu-5%20battery&clk_rvr_id=615359439807&adpos=1o1&MT_ID=69&crlp=32809916286_2416792&device=c&geo_id=10232&keyword=sdu-5+battery&crdt=0

rip....
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade. Empty Re: Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade.

Post by Gulf91 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:26 pm

SFC_Infantry wrote:Are you referring to one of these?  I found this in an old box of stuff I have.  I have no idea if it works, there is no battery.  If you'd like it, i'd send it to you for postage....
    Vietnam era strobe light to sell or trade. Dsc_7512

That would be fantatsic depending on what the postage would be please as its a post Vietnam one dated 1983 but would certainly do temporarily.

Many Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm