IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

My Portuguese uniform collection..

1corporal
    1corporal
    Corporal
    Corporal

Name : JOAO FERREIRA
    Registration date : 2017-02-06
    Number of posts : 56

My Portuguese uniform collection.. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Portuguese uniform collection..

Post by 1corporal Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:41 pm

My Portuguese uniform collection.. - Page 2 S610
    My Portuguese uniform collection.. - Page 2 S710
    My Portuguese uniform collection.. - Page 2 Fuzo310
    filupe
    filupe

Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 1082

My Portuguese uniform collection.. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Portuguese uniform collection..

Post by filupe Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:24 am

Very nice set ups! Love the beret display too. I have one or two of the yellow ones but the leather sweatband had gone sticky and perished. I should try and dig them out ...
    1corporal
    1corporal
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by 1corporal Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:15 pm

Thanks. This is only a few berets... The yellow beret on the pic was  issued by a private. common in the time by the military. but I have more 16 yellow berets issued by OGFE. all unissued. I am looking for the Portuguese camo beret, one of the  rarest to find ..
    1corporal
    1corporal
    Corporal
    Corporal

My Portuguese uniform collection.. - Page 2 Empty Portuguese special groups((GEs)) Mozambique. and the brown from Hunters.

Post by 1corporal Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:32 pm

A lucky day..I  Bought this pile of berets to the same seller .. Brown and Yellow berets.. The yellow ones that has the black ribbons are  very hard to find..My Portuguese uniform collection.. - Page 2 Img_0010

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 pm