IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WW2 and Up Sweetheart Jewelry

1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

WW2 and Up Sweetheart Jewelry Empty WW2 and Up Sweetheart Jewelry

Post by 1stDivVet Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:21 am

A couple cases of USAAF/USAF and USN/USMC sweetheart jewelry. The majority is WW2 era with some newer pieces I've turned up over the years. I have more, but it isn't in cases yet.

USN/USMC

There are several SeaBee pieces and even a couple Coast Guard. Some of my favorites are the USMC one with the tiny bulldog, and the Lt rank chained to the Officer badge. That one is real insignia the sailor made for her. Also the eagle with the anchor in the upper left corner. That was one my aunt wore when my uncle was in the Navy in WW2. in the lower right corner are a couple Navy Production E awards and a couple Maritime Board Ships for Victory Merit Awards as well as some USN, USNR, and Naval Reserve Discharge buttons.

WW2 and Up Sweetheart Jewelry 20200125

Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

WW2 and Up Sweetheart Jewelry Empty Re: WW2 and Up Sweetheart Jewelry

Post by 1stDivVet Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:30 am

USAAF/USAF sweetheart pins.

All kinds of items from pins to bracelets. My favorites are the mini Pilot and Bombadier wings, silver bracelet made of airplanes, and the small locket in the center. it's just a beauty, Also the small locket on the upper left with the white face. The pictures inside are 2 girls. 1 is marked "Mom", the other "Sis". the ear rings with the prop over an art deco style 99 is pretty cool too.

WW2 and Up Sweetheart Jewelry 20200126

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:34 am