IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some WW2 German medals and insignia

1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

Some WW2 German medals and insignia Empty Some WW2 German medals and insignia

Post by 1stDivVet Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 am

Here's most of my WW2 German insignia and medal collection. All these were picked up over the years at garage sales, flea markets, and gun shows for little to nothing. All have been authenticated over the years. Nothing special, but I like 'em..

Some WW2 German medals and insignia PICT0084

Some WW2 German medals and insignia PICT0085

Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

Some WW2 German medals and insignia Empty Re: Some WW2 German medals and insignia

Post by DS9ACU Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:04 am

Wow that's quite a collection. Even if they aren't the rarest they are still interesting coming from the losing side.
    Mk1rceme
    Mk1rceme
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Dale
    Registration date : 2009-11-22
    Number of posts : 345

Some WW2 German medals and insignia Empty Re: Some WW2 German medals and insignia

Post by Mk1rceme Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 am

Very Nice!
    1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

Post by 1stDivVet Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:52 am

So in 9 years I've picked up a few more things. Still nothing spectacular, but as I don't really collect WW2 German and due to the great repros out there it's a mine field, I usually avoid the stuff as I know enough to be dangerous! Have missed a few REALLY great pieces, but picked up other stuff I knew more about so all good. Enjoy the updated photos!

Some WW2 German medals and insignia 20200116
    Some WW2 German medals and insignia 20200114
    Some WW2 German medals and insignia 20200115

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:35 pm