IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito

Spañiard
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2011-04-19
    Number of posts : 96

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Empty USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito

Post by Spañiard Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 pm

On many Online military stores, Evil-Bay ect., all have been selling USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads
    in Coyote Brown with Riveted Black Knee Caps and the ones with the Tan plastic caps. I Have provided
    a 1-800 number on the pic you can contact them to verify the info I have provided, or contact
    Devil Dog Depot they'll properly inform you.

Some USMC Issue Personal gear the Corps Insignia is not stamped and Bijan pads is a great exsample.
    Bijan makes 3 same type, style and colour. The same colour is Classified as Coyote Brown for the USMC
    and Coyote Tan for US ARMY ect.

The Marine Corps Issue Knee Pads are the ones the Black Cap is Sewn On, Not Riveted. The back of the
    Knee Pad, you'll have a black adhesive about over 1 1/2" wide top, the bottom smaller. The straps, D ,
    the system is different.

The Elbow Pads are riveted however they use the same Strap system as the USMC Kneepads and from top
    to botton on the sewn connection the material used is different like shown on picture of the Bijan tag
    with the Tel. Number the US ARMY Issue is different in straps D-ring ect. They both have the Neoprene
    Arm Sleeve. Sorry I don't have Pic of them.

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Pictur12

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Pictur13

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Pictur14

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Img_2710
    1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Empty Re: USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito

Post by 1stDivVet Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:15 pm

My elbow pads have the same tag as yours, except in a size M. But the straps only go around and velcro. There's no buckles or D rings. My straps are elastic. I do have the neoprene sleeve tho. My rivets are different too. Mine are hollow. What are mine? Early? Army or usmc?

Fins...

[img]USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Pict0010[/img]
    [img]USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Pict0011[/img]
    [img]USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Pict0012[/img]

Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Empty Re: USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito

Post by Spañiard Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:27 pm

The above pictures are USMC Knee pads, I have both sets in Coyote, I'll have to look at the Elbow pads again, there in a bottom of some box? Like I Stated the ones that are USMC Issue Elbow pads have differences to the ones issued to US Army. The 1-800 toll Free number, they will provide you with the Info.
    1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by 1stDivVet Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:35 pm

They aren't knee pads.. they are elbow pads.. they are waaaaay to small to fit over a leg. These are tight on my arm and I'm not a big guy. Not to mention, the cup is half the size of my knee.. That and the guy I got them from kept the knee pads to use at his work. If they are marine corps, they are out of here!!

Fins..

Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2011-04-25
    Number of posts : 46

Post by Spartan Tactical Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:18 pm

I have a box fulla these things if you want more lol, I think the first pic posted up there are knee pads. Those issue things are bulk as hell I prefer BlackHawk after market ones myself, way smaller and fit better. Those things are like having a set of couch pillows duct tapes to your knees and elbows.
    Spañiard
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by Spañiard Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm

1stDivVet wrote:They aren't knee pads.. they are elbow pads.. they are waaaaay to small to fit over a leg. These are tight on my arm and I'm not a big guy. Not to mention, the cup is half the size of my knee.. That and the guy I got them from kept the knee pads to use at his work. If they are marine corps, they are out of here!!

Fins..

I know Your pictures are Elbow pads since Knee pads don't have a Neoprene Sleeve.
    1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by 1stDivVet Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 pm

But are mine Army or Marine Corps?

Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by Spañiard Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 pm

1stDivVet wrote:But are mine Army or Marine Corps?

I'll have to check the boxes, to fined the two defrent sets and compare them to be 110%. What wearing anything USMC gives you a bad rash?
    Spartan Tactical
    Spartan Tactical
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Spartan Tactical Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Those are Marine Corps Issue
    1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by 1stDivVet Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Spañiard wrote:

I'll have to check the boxes, to fined the two defrent sets and compare them to be 110%. What wearing anything USMC gives you a bad rash?

SORTA!!! After more un-pleasant encounters with both self-praising, cocky marines and the even worse collectors of all things marine corps than I care to relive, I don't allow much of it in my house anymore.. I've actually burned stuff, including blues to get it out of here. Almost anything marine I get goes in a box and is for trade to a friend of mine that is a former marine and a collector. Looks like these are heading to the box! I don't really collect modern anyways, just pick up cheap stuff. I don't even have a MOLLE set up.. Just an un-issued vest in DCU and 4 woodland pouches above mentioned marine gave me..LOL. I WAS trying to get a mich helmet, but it fell thru and I've since lost interest in getting one. I just can't get into it.

Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Spartan Tactical Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Lol isnt't that how Alpha Males are supposed to act? "Self-Praising and Cocky"
    Spañiard
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by Spañiard Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm

1stDivVet wrote:
    Spañiard wrote:

SORTA!!! After more un-pleasant encounters with both self-praising, cocky marines and the even worse collectors of all things marine corps than I care to relive, I don't allow much of it in my house anymore.. I've actually burned stuff, including blues to get it out of here. Almost anything marine I get goes in a box and is for trade to a friend of mine that is a former marine and a collector. Looks like these are heading to the box! I don't really collect modern anyways, just pick up cheap stuff. I don't even have a MOLLE set up.. Just an un-issued vest in DCU and 4 woodland pouches above mentioned marine gave me..LOL. I WAS trying to get a mich helmet, but it fell thru and I've since lost interest in getting one. I just can't get into it.

The vest doesn't make the Soldier however its comfortable to wear gear that fits and designed properly is what counts. Ok I looked and found there still in plastic bags with the NSN numbers which are different, Take a better picture of the Seam. both are Identical in Color straps ect. except the USMC has Thick material that over laps the seam as shown on the Picture of the tag with the 1800 number I posted. The one for SF US Army the material is thin and in coyote brown and less wider.

USMC Issue NSN 8761CS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, US SF ect Issue. NSN 8415-01-515-0224

By the pictures you posted they look like SF Army Issue. Look at bottom picture see the seam going along
    the side from top to bottom. Look at that material thats US SF ect Issue

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito 600x4510
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25

Name : Jeremy
    Registration date : 2009-03-02
    Number of posts : 1419

Post by Mercenary25 Sat May 28, 2011 11:41 am

Here is another thread about this knee pads. http://oefoif.forumotion.net/t1776-coyote-tan-knee-pads-with-black-shells

USMC Bijan Knee & Elbow Pads Incognito Oifbanner

http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    HoovieDude
    HoovieDude
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-04-04
    Number of posts : 351

Post by HoovieDude Sun May 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Spartan Tactical wrote:

Those are Marine Corps Issue

Mine like this were Army issue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am