IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. Empty At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

Post by Gulf91 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Unlike you guys(honest) im not obsessed with junglies:lol: but have always wanted a set that fit me that didnt break the bank(collect on a very tight budget Sad )).

As ive had the early shirt for years i have finally found a nice early pair that fit me.

Shame the label is fully washed out but the mustard colour/type of buttons identify it as an early pair.

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. 31896c5b

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. 4837a376

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. B0d65ced

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. 5c696f0a
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. Empty Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

Post by Easy Gee Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Very nice mate...

oh dear, I think I just drooled all over my keyboard, you are such a tease showing these sexy trousers Laughing
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. Empty Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

Post by Gulf91 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Easy Gee wrote:Very nice mate...

oh dear, I think I just drooled all over my keyboard, you are such a tease showing these sexy trousers Laughing

Drooled,i nearly had an accident when i found that these could have been a made to measure item for me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

As i will NOT pay stupid money for stuff i always have 2-3 pairs of jungle trs in my watch list but they all sell quickly for more than i am willing to pay so doubly happy with these and the fact theyre an early pair-just a shame about the unreadable label but cannot have everything i guess Very Happy
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Gulf91 wrote:

Drooled,i nearly had an accident when i found that these could have been a made to measure item for me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

As i will NOT pay stupid money for stuff i always have 2-3 pairs of jungle trs in my watch list but they all sell quickly for more than i am willing to pay so doubly happy with these and the fact theyre an early pair-just a shame about the unreadable label but cannot have everything i guess Very Happy

The Gods of surplus were smiling on you that day Mate, I must go now as I need to wipe my keyboard down again Laughing Wink
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Easy Gee wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:

The Gods of surplus were smiling on you that day Mate, I must go now as I need to wipe my keyboard down again Laughing Wink

lol! lol! lol!
    Guessologist
    Guessologist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Ben P.
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 282

Post by Guessologist Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Nice one.
    Believe it or not, I just found a pair of these yesterday and couldn't believe my luck... they fit.... my comments exactly... Yippeee! No shirt though..
    Cost me 5,000 tugriks (~$3.50). Sometime we have a win.

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. Earlyjungledpm

Cheers,
    Ben.
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:02 am

Very cool Ben, and for £3.50 an absolute bargain Cool Wink
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 am

Guessologist wrote:Nice one.
    Believe it or not, I just found a pair of these yesterday and couldn't believe my luck... they fit.... my comments exactly... Yippeee! No shirt though..
    Cost me 5,000 tugriks (~$3.50). Sometime we have a win.

At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe. Earlyjungledpm

Cheers,
    Ben.

Very nice Very Happy Very Happy

Is the label still visible?

If so any chance of a pic please?

Thanks
    Guessologist
    Guessologist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Ben P.
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 282

Post by Guessologist Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 am

No sorry. Washed out unfortunately.

Cheers,
    Ben.
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 am

Guessologist wrote:No sorry. Washed out unfortunately.

Cheers,
    Ben.

No probs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:50 pm