IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers.

Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. Empty My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers.

Post by Easy Gee Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 am

Hi Guys.

Cadpat seems to be a bit popular at the moment, so I thought I would share mine.
    I got this set through a Trade,via another Forum, I can't show the Jacket label, as the guy is currently serving in the CF, but the Trouser label is unmarked, so I have provided the label on these.

I have been assured by him these are 100% genuine issue!!

My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. Dsc03923My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. Dsc03924My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. Dsc03925My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. Dsc03926 My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. Dsc03927
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. Empty Re: My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers.

Post by Camo_fiend Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 pm

These are nice, Gary! Cool

What'd you trade for these? I might just message our Canadian friend on the OEF forum about a trade for some, I want a set really bad. Laughing

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Camo_fiend wrote:These are nice, Gary! Cool

What'd you trade for these? I might just message our Canadian friend on the OEF forum about a trade for some, I want a set really bad. Laughing

Thanks Ben what did I trade an arm and a leg Mate Laughing

And no it's not our Canadian friend on Oef I got it from another person so don't ask him for some Exclamation

Thanks for looking Mate.
    onward288
    onward288
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2011-08-06
    Number of posts : 288

Post by onward288 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Nice cams heres some ones that have surfaced in NZ

My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. 08092011

My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. 08092012

My Cadpat Jacket and Trousers. 08092013

Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Thanks for looking and for your comments.

I have a couple sets of the OD Lightweight stuff too, very functional and quick drying kit.

I have yet to add any Arid Cadpat to my collection.ButI'm hoping to trade for some sooner or later.

Love what you got there mate, nice one Wink
    Tyler Flint
    Tyler Flint
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Username is the same hahahaha
    Registration date : 2011-11-14
    Number of posts : 296

Post by Tyler Flint Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi Guys, just thought I'd put it out there that possesion of Canadian DND issued CADPAT AR TW or other patterns (Arctic)Is ILLEGAL, Its a federal offence and can carry a hefty fine, confiscation of goods and jail time. The label shown in the pictures here are DND Issue the TW (Green) CADPAT that was from new zealand isnt DND issue hence its legal. The AR (Arid) Stuff as far as I can tell is DND Issue and the stuff easy gee posted at the beggining is DND issue Its ILLEGAL TO BUY SELL TRADE OR BE IN POSSESSION OF. Up here we recently had 2 CF members arrested for leaking CADPAT. If I where you Id lock it up and tell noone you have it because if the CF finds out it is not a pretty scene. Not trying to insult anyone just giveing everyone a heads up..........
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

Post by panzerwerk Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Canadian law , for Canadians of course , not civilians from other countries ,BTW , I can find no reference in Canadian Civilian law that states it is illegal to own CADPAT , the military has rules and laws about it , but Military code as I have read does not apply to Civilians , please show me the law that states it is Illegal to own as I cannot find it , and this argument has been going on for years now.

Criminal Code
    PART X FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS RELATING TO CONTRACTS AND TRADE
    Public Stores
    Unlawful use of military uniforms or certificates
    419. Every one who without lawful authority, the proof of which lies on him,

(a) wears a uniform of the Canadian Forces or any other naval, army or air force or a uniform that is so similar to the uniform of any of those forces that it is likely to be mistaken therefor,

(b) wears a distinctive mark relating to wounds received or service performed in war, or a military medal, ribbon, badge, chevron or any decoration or order that is awarded for war services, or any imitation thereof, or any mark or device or thing that is likely to be mistaken for any such mark, medal, ribbon, badge, chevron, decoration or order,

(c) has in his possession a certificate of discharge, certificate of release, statement of service or identity card from the Canadian Forces or any other naval, army or air force that has not been issued to and does not belong to him, or

(d) has in his possession a commission or warrant or a certificate of discharge, certificate of release, statement of service or identity card, issued to an officer or a person in or who has been in the Canadian Forces or any other naval, army or air force, that contains any alteration that is not verified by the initials of the officer who issued it, or by the initials of an officer thereto lawfully authorized,

is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

R.S., c. C-34, s. 377.
    Tyler Flint
    Tyler Flint
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Username is the same hahahaha
    Registration date : 2011-11-14
    Number of posts : 296

Post by Tyler Flint Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I personally am not shure of the law but I was shooting out a warning ad you said I think its more for CF members then anything. But still I would be careful selling/tradeing. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm