Solideo
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Juan J. Morales
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 221

SPANISH PARA AMOEBA SET

Post by Solideo on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 am

Well as Ripcord required me to post some photos of this set I sell I just obey the orders.

I don´t know very mucho of it, all pieces are marked with stamps of the I Bandera paracaidista and the stamps have yet the Franco pariod open imperial crown. The actual crown is the Borbón one ( corona borbónica closed). This crown began to be used since 1977, but of course maybe it was used some time later because changes in Spain go as fast as necesary.... I was told that there is one like this in Parachoutist museum in Madrid, but havent seen it. They told that theirs is not such a good condition and not complete.

I think this set was experimental or test one, but here it is. Probably given in very late 70´s or very early 80´s.

Ç

Best, hope you like
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6262

Re: SPANISH PARA AMOEBA SET

Post by CollectinSteve on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Thanks for posting such detailed pictures!  I have one of these uniforms and it is the same as yours.  I've seen one other that was for sale many years ago, and it is also the same.

The uniform I saw for sale had recruitment information, so it is possible these uniforms were worn for "official" activities such as recruitment, parades, etc.

There are three models of "green/red amoeba" para uniforms:

1st Model = M58. We know this was issued in large numbers and used as a field uniform
    2nd Model = lighter green cloth, chest pockets are straight vertical vs. the slight slant of the M58.
    3rd Model = the type pictures above, heavily based on French TAP 47/56 design

Finding pictures of the 1st Model in use isn't too hard. Ripcord posted some pictures of 2nd Model in use. I've not seen any pictures of 3rd Model in use at all. Has anybody else?

Steve
    ripcord
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2042

Post by ripcord on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Juan,

Thanks for posting that beautiful set..

I only asked, not required:D ,and I certainly did not order you , but do appreciate your humor and graciousness in fulfilling my humble request..

Nice to see one of these rare pieces  in such conditions.  

Regards,

S
    Solideo
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Juan J. Morales
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 221

Post by Solideo on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:23 am

ripcord wrote:Juan,

Thanks for posting that beautiful set..

I only asked, not required:D ,and I certainly did not order you , but do appreciate your humor and graciousness in fulfilling my humble request..

Nice to see one of these rare pieces  in such conditions.  

Regards,

S

Just joking, of course. Military humor. Unfortunately my English is so limited to do a good one.

Best

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:21 pm