IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

WANTED: FAPLA/MPLA uniform items, Angolan militaria, Zaire Leopard print

eatmycamo
    eatmycamo

Registration date : 2016-03-28
    Number of posts : 2

WANTED: FAPLA/MPLA uniform items, Angolan militaria, Zaire Leopard print Empty WANTED: FAPLA/MPLA uniform items, Angolan militaria, Zaire Leopard print

Post by eatmycamo Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:54 am

Wanted:
    • MPLA/FAPLA uniform items size M/L
    • Angolan militaria (1967-1975) (posters/records/boxes/radios etc)
    • Zaire or Mozambique Leopard print (M/L)
    • Mozambique strichtarn

Feel free to message me with any items of interest, even if it's not on the list if it's pertinant to Angola/Mozambique/Zaire I may be interested! Smile
    Просто башкир
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2020-01-26
    Number of posts : 158

WANTED: FAPLA/MPLA uniform items, Angolan militaria, Zaire Leopard print Empty Re: WANTED: FAPLA/MPLA uniform items, Angolan militaria, Zaire Leopard print

Post by Просто башкир Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:20 am

WANTED: FAPLA/MPLA uniform items, Angolan militaria, Zaire Leopard print A12

there is such a jacket. but made in Korea

eatmycamo likes this post

eatmycamo
    eatmycamo

Registration date : 2016-03-28
    Number of posts : 2

WANTED: FAPLA/MPLA uniform items, Angolan militaria, Zaire Leopard print Empty Re: WANTED: FAPLA/MPLA uniform items, Angolan militaria, Zaire Leopard print

Post by eatmycamo Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:04 am

Yes I have seen this jacket, so called 'Cuban Grey Lizard', I am looking for a set of this uniform.
    jester

Registration date : 2018-10-27
    Number of posts : 7

Post by jester Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:25 am

Hi, are you aware of the SA Special Forces (aka Recce's) "copy camo" programme from the 1980's where they mimic'ed (made home gorwn replicas/ copies) the enemy uniforms found in Southern Africa, including those fielded by the enemy (FAPLA/ MPLA/ Cubans etc.) in Angola?

I have some pieces in Cuban Elm Leaf (copy "O") and Fapla grey lizard (copy "L") as well as the SA made copies of the Russian M-69 khaki shirts (with gold metal buttons) and trousers waist 36 inches, all of which are for sale.

I also have current issue Mozambique army "FADM" size 6 (chest 42 inches) s/sleeve shirt and a size 8 (waist 38-40 inch) pair of trousers available for sale.

I also have some smaller size original Portuguese l/s shirts and trousers but these are sadly small/ medium size.

Drop me a PM and I will send you more pics?

Thanks, C
    Просто башкир
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2020-01-26
    Number of posts : 158

Post by Просто башкир Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:28 am

jester wrote:Hi, are you aware of the SA Special Forces (aka Recce's) "copy camo" programme from the 1980's where they mimic'ed (made home gorwn replicas/ copies) the enemy uniforms found in Southern Africa, including those fielded by the enemy (FAPLA/ MPLA/ Cubans etc.) in Angola?

I have some pieces in Cuban Elm Leaf (copy "O") and Fapla grey lizard (copy "L") as well as the SA made copies of the Russian M-69 khaki shirts (with gold metal buttons) and trousers waist 36 inches, all of which are for sale.

I also have current issue Mozambique army "FADM" size 6 (chest 42 inches) s/sleeve shirt and a size 8 (waist 38-40 inch) pair of trousers available for sale.

I also have some smaller size original Portuguese l/s shirts and trousers but these are sadly small/ medium size.

Drop me a PM and I will send you more pics?

Thanks, C
    Hi! Can I take photos in a personal? Or by mail-ulbars74@mail.ru

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 pm