IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

a rare spanish camouflage uniform

alltoursnatives
    alltoursnatives
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 67

a rare spanish camouflage uniform Empty a rare spanish camouflage uniform

Post by alltoursnatives Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:32 am

Hi there!
    Allow me to share a rare -and unknown- model of spanish camouflage uniform for snow environments. Adopted at the end of the 90s (1997/98), its production was carried out by the company FECAS, in a very small number of copies. Made of resin-coated polyamide, it combines a white background with green spots. The set was carried in a small bag, which included the lining of the backpack in the same camouflage pattern. Equally unusual is the reversible balaclava (white / olive green), with which the kit was completed, as shown on the cover of 2soldier" magazine in its Spanish edition. It was replaced by the M-01 model in 2001.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f59/13/77/60/03/montaz10.jpg

Best regards
    Santiago Medina

ripcord and HEB like this post

CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6906

a rare spanish camouflage uniform Empty Re: a rare spanish camouflage uniform

Post by CollectinSteve Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:26 am

Hello Santiago!

Thank you for posting that!  I don't think I've seen that one before.  

Looking at my pictures I see a solid color uniform in M-67 cut, a Bundeswehr "needles" type, and one that is similar to anti-radar camouflage netting (Legion only?).  I discovered last night I have one of those.  I forgot I had one Wink

Steve

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm