IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ribbon awards USSR - catalogue - Free!

Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-02-20
    Number of posts : 234

Ribbon awards USSR - catalogue - Free! Empty Ribbon awards USSR - catalogue - Free!

Post by Sarbaz Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:46 pm

I repeatedly saw photos of the Soviet military uniform with wrong award ribbons.
    I wish to share with you the catalogue on ribbons the Soviet awards.
    The catalogue contains all Soviet awards (awards and medals) till the moment of disintegration of the USSR.
    Languages - English and German.
    Awards are sorted by degree of their importance and an arrangement on ribbon mounts.
    The information by date of award establishment is given also.
    All drawings, design and work are made by me. It is absolutely free information.
    But if you extend it - I ask to specify in me.

It would be good if each participant of a forum has shared the information on the country in such kind. Smile Smile

WARNING: I badly know English also German languages. I will be grateful if participants correct will inform me on any errors in the text.

http://depositfiles.com/files/mhhk1izh1

The file is packed in self-unpacked zip-archive.
    The program the archiver in Russian, probably there will be problems at the text.
    I give a photo with transfer that it was clear where to press.
    I also would be grateful, if somebody has made archive in the English program and has exposed for downloading
    Ribbon awards USSR - catalogue - Free! Zipsf
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-02-20
    Number of posts : 234

Ribbon awards USSR - catalogue - Free! Empty Re: Ribbon awards USSR - catalogue - Free!

Post by Sarbaz Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Carrying example ribbon mount
    Ribbon awards USSR - catalogue - Free! Snapshot080509244

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:20 am