IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

surplus stores near Ft. Knox and Ft. Cambell

pwmiraldi67
    pwmiraldi67
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2009-06-21
    Number of posts : 80

surplus stores near Ft. Knox and Ft. Cambell Empty surplus stores near Ft. Knox and Ft. Cambell

Post by pwmiraldi67 Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:50 pm

hey all,
    Im heading to KY in May for my nephews family day event at Knox, hoping to hit some of the surplus stores and then head 2 hours away to Cambell, any leads??

thanks,

paul
    1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

surplus stores near Ft. Knox and Ft. Cambell Empty Re: surplus stores near Ft. Knox and Ft. Cambell

Post by 1stDivVet Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Ft Knox, Mae and Jesse's.. It's down past the Gold Vault Inn, almost to the gate. You'll come to a light. Make a right and it's on the left. As you sit at the lite, you'll see a camo building across the road on the far corner.. It's the last lite before the gate.

A street past The Gold Vault is Gold Nugget Surplus. You can get to it from the parking lot of the hotel by going out the side opposite the Pizza Hut and going thru the construction company parking lot and across the raod.. LOL

For craps and giggles, if you go to the bottom of the hill that Mae and Jesse's is on, to the right is the department store I cleaned the surplus out of a couple months ago. If you go around back, you will find bdu's and other stuff just tossed out in the lot.. You'll see what I mean.. I hit those palces pretty hard, but that was back in Feb.

Fins...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 pm