IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90's

panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90's Empty MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90''s

Post by panzerwerk Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:42 am

Great set with hood ,facemask ,and beret .

MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90's RKMLKtropical1
    MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90's RKMLKtropical2

Last edited by panzerwerk on Sun May 17, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6916

MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90's Empty Re: MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90's

Post by CollectinSteve Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:36 pm

One of my favorites! I've got 3 of the 4 patterns (including this one). Unfortunately I've never seen the one I'm missing for sale or trade. These appear to have become quite rare. I suppose the short time issued and paper thin construction is the reason behind that.

Steve
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90's Empty Re: MVD KLMK Tropical Pattern early 90's

Post by nkomo Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 pm

CollectinSteve wrote:One of my favorites! I've got 3 of the 4 patterns (including this one). Unfortunately I've never seen the one I'm missing for sale or trade. These appear to have become quite rare. I suppose the short time issued and paper thin construction is the reason behind that.

Steve
    Steve,
    What is the set that you are missing? The only one I have is the desert version that is an odd tan/orangish color.
    Arch

Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

Post by panzerwerk Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 pm

One of my favorites! I've got 3 of the 4 patterns (including this one). Unfortunately I've never seen the one I'm missing for sale or trade. These appear to have become quite rare. I suppose the short time issued and paper thin construction is the reason behind that.

Steve

that set is the only one I have , Im always on the lookout for the other patterns !
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6916

Post by CollectinSteve Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:11 pm

The for variants are:

Tropical (green, light brown on tan background)
    Mountain (black, light brown on tan background)
    Desert (medium brown on sand background)
    European (Black, light brown, yellow brown, on pale green background)

I'm sure there is some color variation due to quality control issues.

The one I'm missing is Mountain. Since it's nearly identical to Tropical I think I can live with that Wink

Steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:29 am