IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Guided Missile Wreckage HN-3 Missile recovery from 2007 Satellite knock down by chinese

samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2012-01-20
    Number of posts : 11

Guided Missile Wreckage HN-3 Missile recovery from 2007 Satellite knock down by chinese  Empty Guided Missile Wreckage HN-3 Missile recovery from 2007 Satellite knock down by chinese

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 am

Hi, I salvaged this Chinese HN-3 Missile Wreckage in May 2011 in international waters off the Far Nth Est Coast of JAPAN.
    Wreckage is clearly marked HN-3 in Russian & these HN-3 Misssiles were made for the Chinese by Russian scientists in China, check HN-3 on Wikipedia :
    You will need a Facebook account to view the 17 pictures on Facebook of the HN-3 Missile Wreckage & if you already have Facebook sign in and click this active Link to my Facebook pages with HN-3 Wreckage for sale.

The Chinese are probably not too thrilled about all this ; However legally they have been Advised in Writing 1/2 Dozen times and neglected to respond regarding payment of my Salvage costs & to produce evidence to me they manufactured this missile, Thats the International LAW :

The Chinese have NOT complied.

Salvage in 3 degree water temperature taking two weeks is very costly .

The Scientific value of this wreckage cannot be overstated ; as the Missile, " Imploded " & the Data from that massive Implosion is contained within the Durralium metal of the missile wreckage & evidence f the force can be seen clearly in the STRUT marked HN-3 and its side panel thats Bent 5-6mm and less in two other areas .
    That strut in 130cm long & weighs 4KG its FOR SALE for $38,000.00

Worlds First Event & Space Flown materials are Always very collectable & valuable :

The salvage costs exceeded U.S$125,000.00

Entire wreckage I will sell for U.S$88,000.00 cash Direct Bank Transfer ok .

Wreckage is in JAPAN
    My phone is country code 81 090 2700 0084

Mr Hardy

DS9ACU
    DS9ACU
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

Guided Missile Wreckage HN-3 Missile recovery from 2007 Satellite knock down by chinese  Empty Re: Guided Missile Wreckage HN-3 Missile recovery from 2007 Satellite knock down by chinese

Post by DS9ACU Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:05 am

Hi, you posted this in the wrong section and I believe you need to have a certain number of posts and/or be a member for a certain amount of time before you can begin selling items.

Edit: I see no link to the page.
    samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Guided Missile Wreckage HN-3 Missile recovery from 2007 Satellite knock down by chinese  Empty Re: Guided Missile Wreckage HN-3 Missile recovery from 2007 Satellite knock down by chinese

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 am

Uh yeah the page says 7 days before I can post links which is after tomorrow I *note.

I did not see any rules re selling for new members ????? ~!~ sorry !.

Kind of wonder what new members do if they can't post links pictures or sell ..........?
    DS9ACU
    DS9ACU
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

Post by DS9ACU Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 am

Hi you can post links to whatever you like, I just said that I don't see a link to the Facebook page with the pictures. There's no rule against that but this forum isn't exclusively for selling items. Its for people who want to show off pieces of their collections, share news and just enjoy collecting. Selling and trading items just goes along with that.

I don't mean to jump to conclusions but when people join here they usually introduce themselves in the section and kind of mingle, for a lack of a better term, before they begin selling items.

Having your first post be about trying to sell something kind of sends the wrong message here.

Just some friendly advice.
    samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:40 am

Hi, yeah I get where your coming from, I did post a message last week and introduction & seems I got no response ?.
    Couldn't post links today got the 7 day message when I tried ........My business is Samurai Antiques and I have sold a lot of Japanese WWII military over the last 20 years
    and some Earlier Meiji period Military on my Facebook again is a selection of my antiques check Lucas Hardy & Samurai Castle Tours on Facebook and you will see Hundreds of high Resolution pictures of Sold stock.

Thanks for the intel re the Forum appreciate someone saying HI ~!~

Lucas
    samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 am

Hi Olivier, just saw your name there sorry !, .......Yeah I would have just posted pictures of the HN-3 wreckage IF i could have figured out where to post pictures? .

Its not quite clear where one finds how to post pictures....

Fear Not ! , I shall Try again tomorrow with my Facebook links & see if anyone is interested in the HN-3, It would be great to post pictures in this forum too as if your not a Facebook member you can't access the pics on Facebook.

Lucas
    AK101
    AK101
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2009-07-04
    Number of posts : 200

Post by AK101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:43 am

Use tinypic.com or photobucket.com to post pics

Logging into FB at a posted link is not advised
    samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 am

G'Day Sarg, you gun totting guys ok about rookies yeah ......, don't shoot me if i screw it up.
    Tinypic.com I will go in search of & see if i can get my head around it.
    Thanks
    samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:13 am

Hi Serg, can we load pictures direct to this forum ?.
    I got a Scary Heads Up from retired air force commander re FB and the U.S gov alphabet agencies that run FB ........ a little late but ya get that its going around.
    Its weird though the commander said his pc was hacked via Fb and his emails Ransacked ................There are some scary stories about FB.
    Anything else I should know thats going to keep me alive while I am holding this HN-3 wreckage ?
    AK101
    AK101
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2009-07-04
    Number of posts : 200

Post by AK101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:30 am

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/42900-hn-3-missile-wreckage-from-worlds-first?in=50
    samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:31 am

YEP Serg thats Me ...........your good ~!~ ............Any Ideas other than KEEP my my Head down ?
    koalorka
    koalorka
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Registration date : 2010-05-22
    Number of posts : 1733

Post by koalorka Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 am

Wow, that would make for an interesting conversation piece.. Good luck with your sale.

I hope the PRC authorities aren't too upset by this.
    drmatz
    drmatz

Name : danilo matz
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 2103

Post by drmatz Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:05 pm

that's some serious money anyway.. we are primarily uniform collectors, although some guys around here have some deep pockets, not sure if they would focus so much in wreckage/space items... i could by entire collections with that money Smile

cool thing either way.

cheers
    samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi thanks for the input ; what I have neglected to say is U.S aero space engineers opinions are that this HN-3 missile wreckage is the missile that bought down the 2007 Satellite, due to numerous factors ; given the wreckage location ; & that China has never fired any missiles over Japan into the Pacific ocean ; & the condition of the wreckage from impact & the fact the missile " Imploded " ; as well as the Space Dust Pock markings on the small piece of Durralium ; Submersion in Sea water for four years matches the Data from the Date the satellite was knocked down. All the Above intel has taken from May 2011 the salvage date until January 2012 to determine. Any other input from the forum members here is most welcome, thanks for the tips Serg, and head up re FB, those US govt alphabet agency run web pages are a Bit Naughty eh ~!~
    samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by samuraisword Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:44 pm

G'Day Serg, I actually have had loads of WWII military from Japan as I have resided here for almost 20 years and am in the antique business.
    I spent all of the 1970's in Papua New Guinea & had a massive collection of WWII relics from numerous armed forces and some very unique items were donated to museums in Australia from my collections in PNG, many of those relics I still Think about today and deeply mis them.

I have collected some really Unique Meiji period 1868 -1912 Japanese Military e.g. the first known Meiji period Military Map of Japan dated 1878 that went to auction in the U.S , there has been many great antiques, one of my all time favorite was a Navy commanders hat from the Meiji period covered with Real McCoy & Bullion pictures are in my web pages again sorry on Facebook with Hundreds of samurai swords and samurai Kabuto that have been bought and sold around the world.

Another very rare item I had was a German flag with Japanese rising sun on it that I collected in Japan in Minty condition, originally off a German Uboat that stopped in JapanWWII and this flag was made to commemorate that visit, also sold off now.

Recently I saw a German Lufftwaffa Areoplane Leica Camera in a wooden Case with Nazi markings a little damage to camera with and the lock on the beautiful wooden box broken ........ its amazing what turns up in Japan from WWII.

samuraisword
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by samuraisword Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 am

Hi again we have had a few lots of Feedback from the HN-3 missile being advertised for Sale around the Web & Here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.236745159737257.55371.236744119737361&type=3

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/42900-hn-3-missile-wreckage-from-worlds-first?in=50

There are many Good Detailed pictures on Facebook if you place HN-3 in the Facebook search engine or hit the above Link.

Quite a few people have said they think $15,000 ~ $18,000.00 would be a reasonable price for the 130cm Durralium Strut that 4 KG in weight.

A few people have said the HN-3 Generator LOOKS very interesting also & could it be *removed from the wreckage ?.
    I believe the generator could be removed with some Effort & I would be prepared to remove it if somebody wants to buy it ?.

Numerous people have suggested that a serious buyer could cut the wreckage up into small commemorative pieces then have them Numbered and sell them off & I under stand this is being done very successfully with the SR7 Blackbird.

I would be willing to listen to serious offers re the HN-3 wreckage, if there are any serious collectors on this forum interested in separating the parts?.

I can email more detailed pictures on request my email below re enquiries.

samuraisword21@gmai.com
    Thank you.
    Mr Matthew Hardy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm