IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear

loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Name : Graham
    Registration date : 2010-08-11
    Number of posts : 919

Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear Empty Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear

Post by loski Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 am

Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear RhAFcap

Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear RhAFberet

Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear RhAFORsberet-1

Here are some of my Rhodesian Air Force head wear
    The Officer below Air Rank / Warrant officers dress cap and bullion and anodise badge dates from the 70's but the cap could be earlier as it is a UK made example and could have had the Royal RRAF badge replaced with the RhAF badge it is worn but in near mint condition.
    The Officer below Air Rank / Warrant Officers beret and badge Dates from the late 70's and in unworn condition.
    The Other Ranks beret and badge dates from the late 70's and is in well worn condition
    I do have an Pre 1970 RRASF OR's dress cap but will have to take a photo at some time.
    sh4pak
    sh4pak
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Registration date : 2012-04-23
    Number of posts : 626

Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear Empty Re: Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear

Post by sh4pak Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:00 pm

--Those are awesome, Graham. I must have been on hiatus when you posted them. =]
    loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Name : Graham
    Registration date : 2010-08-11
    Number of posts : 919

Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear Empty Re: Rhodesian Air Force Officers & OR's head wear

Post by loski Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi Dan
    thanks But I have to be honest they dont actually belong to me but to my wife she is the Rhodesian Airforce collector Me Im intrested in Southern African Army units

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:24 pm