IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What is the current French Army load carriage system?

Raptor
    Raptor
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Registration date : 2011-08-15
    Number of posts : 322

What is the current French Army load carriage system? Empty What is the current French Army load carriage system?

Post by Raptor Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:31 am

Hi folks I am just curious as to what constitutes the general issue load carriage system for french troops?The majority of pictures i have seen recently have french troops wearing some form of MOLLE enabled body armour with pouches mounted directly onto it.I have also seen CE pattern zip up battlevests and Arktis type battlevests in some photos.Which is the standard issue??
    Also what is the standard issue patrol pack and large rucksack.I see alot of french troops in Afghanistan and Mali using camelbak packs.Are they unit purchases??
    Confused. Embarassed 
    abefroman
    abefroman
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2014-09-26
    Number of posts : 282

What is the current French Army load carriage system? Empty French Vest

Post by abefroman Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi there, I think it might be this.

What is the current French Army load carriage system? 20150719

What is the current French Army load carriage system? 20150720
    Wolverine
    Wolverine
    Major
    Major

Name : Andrew
    Registration date : 2014-01-18
    Number of posts : 1395

What is the current French Army load carriage system? Empty Re: What is the current French Army load carriage system?

Post by Wolverine Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:19 pm

I might be mistaken, but I recall seeing French soldiers last year on patrol at CDG airport wearing some new type of kit.

Sponsored content

What is the current French Army load carriage system? Empty Re: What is the current French Army load carriage system?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 am