IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Afghan CADPAT uniform

drmatz
    drmatz

Name : danilo matz
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 2103

Afghan CADPAT uniform Empty Afghan CADPAT uniform

Post by drmatz Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:10 pm

has anyone seeing this uniform before?

I was sent pics of this cadpat uniform in usage by afghan forces... not sure what to make of it, but i got the set recently.
    Is the cadpat pattern in a different uniform cut, made in pakistan...

I was told that is not oficial and if the cadpat pattern is being worn, is a copyright infringement (words of guy cramer not directly to me)

"As you may know we license our Spec4ce Afghan Forest pattern to Afghanistan through the U.S. Government. http://www.hyperstealth.com/Afghanistan/index.html
    The pattern on your site is a duplicate of the Canadian CADPAT, as uniforms or material in this pattern are highly restricted, they shred excess material rather than selling it as surplus.
    So the Canadian DND (Department of National Defence) is attempting to confirm that the Afghan Army is actually using this pattern, I can only find one other site selling it and no photos in Afghanistan showing troops wearing it, to determine action with Afghanistan and the U.S. Government would cut off all the financing for Afghanistan Military and Police uniforms if the Afghans choose to go in a different direction other than that authorized by the American's."

Afghan CADPAT uniform Unname10

Afghan CADPAT uniform P1030120
    Afghan CADPAT uniform P1030121

http://picasaweb.google.com/danilomatz
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

Afghan CADPAT uniform Empty Re: Afghan CADPAT uniform

Post by Camo_fiend Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Cool uniform!

Seems far too bright to be actual CADPAT... There also seems to be an error in the colour run/pattern register. Perhaps a locally-made facsimile?

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3320

Post by nkomo Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:58 am

Danilo,
     I have seen these camo uniforms for sale before on Ebay from a seller in Italy and I really don't know what to think of them.  Your picture is the first one i've ever seen of the pattern in use in Afghanistan.

There is a store out in California called zarinas.com that sell this exact uniform.  The company is also selling ANCOP digital uniforms and other Afghan uniforms as well  (Iraqi and Pakistani uniforms too).  I personally do not like what I see on their site one bit.   I have many Afghan and Iraqi uniforms in my collection and they don't look anything like what Zarinas.com is selling.

Your uniform could be a small unit purchase made by a NATO country for a specific ANA unit.  

Are there any tags on the inside of the uniform?  

http://www.zarinas.com/uniforms.shtml

Major
    Major

Registration date : 2011-07-29
    Number of posts : 1482

Post by jimmyduncan23 Tue May 06, 2014 9:50 pm

I have seen that photo before I think its a mission rehearsal exercise in the uk for troop deploying to isaf, its was in combat and survival mag
    vonstuck
    vonstuck
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2010-03-30
    Number of posts : 3395

Post by vonstuck Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Afghan CADPAT uniform Afghan10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content