IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie.

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie. Empty Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie.

Post by Gulf91 Thu May 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Know these are repros but as I will never be able to afford originals they are the best I will own so hope you dont mind me posting them here.Came together,trs appear unworn,shirt and hat have had some use. No label only an inked size on the shirt.

Any ideas of era of these please,thinking 80s/90s?

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie. DSCF0002_zpsa67ada74

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie. DSCF0004_zpsc905f879

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie. DSCF0003_zps6a13ed08

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie. DSCF0008_zps7680f926

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie. DSCF0006_zps5dde6d99

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie. DSCF0007_zpscac58282
    bravo_2_zero
    bravo_2_zero
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Registration date : 2009-04-16
    Number of posts : 812

Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie. Empty Re: Tiger Stripe Industries Inc Vietnam John Wayne Style shirt,jkt and short brimmed boonie.

Post by bravo_2_zero Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Shirt early 80's
    Pants from 87
    Hat 93

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:53 pm