IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Unknown pattern used by Iraqi Shiite Militant Groups

tlundberg1
    tlundberg1
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Registration date : 2014-04-03
    Number of posts : 400

Unknown pattern used by Iraqi Shiite Militant Groups Empty Unknown pattern used by Iraqi Shiite Militant Groups

Post by tlundberg1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 pm

I ran across some in-use photos on the Internet today of some Shiite Militant Groups:

Not quite sure which pattern this is, used by group known as the "Jihad Brigades".  It almost looks like Italian Desert Vegatata.
    Unknown pattern used by Iraqi Shiite Militant Groups 2015%20-%20Iraq%20Shiite%20militant%20group_zpsloo9dwde

The caption to this photo was "The Iraqi Shiite militant group called Imam Ali Brigades review the battle plan at the front line with the Islamic State group in Tikrit"  Looks more like they are deciding which lunch to choose Laughing
    Unknown pattern used by Iraqi Shiite Militant Groups 2015%20-%20Iraq%20Shiite%20Militia_zpss361pduk
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6908

Unknown pattern used by Iraqi Shiite Militant Groups Empty Re: Unknown pattern used by Iraqi Shiite Militant Groups

Post by CollectinSteve Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:26 am

To me it looks digital type, but not something I've seen before. I don't think Iranians use it and I doubt it would have come from any of the Gulf States. My guess is it's a Chinese contract uniform.

Steve

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm