IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Iraqi Police Pattern Patrol Cap?

DS9ACU
    DS9ACU
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

Iraqi Police Pattern Patrol Cap? Empty Iraqi Police Pattern Patrol Cap?

Post by DS9ACU Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 am

So feast your eyes on this awesome hat.I just bought this on eBay. I do have a small dilemma though.
    Iraqi Police Pattern Patrol Cap? Img_8410

I'm not sure if its official issue or not. I really don't know that much about this pattern as far as who makes the uniforms and how rare it is. The pattern is right but I couldn't find the flag anywhere. I know that the flag emblem is few and far between in the pattern plus the seller said that some of them wouldn't have the flag in the pattern (I guess my luck of the draw was bad). He said that he got them as an overstock from a contract but he also thinks that they possibly might be commercial. The tag shows everything in English and has a US company. Also the SPO number seems a bit odd.
    Iraqi Police Pattern Patrol Cap? Img_8411
    So is it official and overstock, leftover pattern made into a commercial item or something else?

Mercenary25
    Mercenary25

Name : Jeremy
    Registration date : 2009-03-02
    Number of posts : 1419

Iraqi Police Pattern Patrol Cap? Empty Re: Iraqi Police Pattern Patrol Cap?

Post by Mercenary25 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:55 am

I think commercial. No Iraqi flag in pattern.

Iraqi Police Pattern Patrol Cap? Oifbanner

http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    CamoCollector
    CamoCollector
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Name : Chad
    Registration date : 2017-01-24
    Number of posts : 88

Post by CamoCollector Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:33 pm

I know R&B has ANA and ANP contracts. They make some legit U.S. contact stuff, but they also make a lot of aftermarket items (headwear anyway). The local surplus store I go to has R&B Boonies, then I saw another ANP cap on another forum and it was R&B. The next time the owner ordered boonies he asked if they had any ANP contracts which they may or may not have confirmed Twisted Evil. They they may or may not have given 2 as samples to the store. On a completely different note they are really nice caps and better than any other ANP headwear I have come across yet. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm