IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Value of the new Canadian CADPAT ICUs?

LPike
    LPike
    Corporal
    Corporal

Name : Lewis Pike
    Registration date : 2015-09-19
    Number of posts : 20

Value of the new Canadian CADPAT ICUs? Empty Value of the new Canadian CADPAT ICUs?

Post by LPike Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:41 am

Hello!

I was curious to see if anybody had a rough idea of what a Canadian forces Improved Combat Uniform (ICUs) are worth. It is the newest generation of the CADPAT combats, and is easily noticed by the ACU style flag on the arms. I have been offered a chance to get my hands on one or more sets, and I would be interested in how much to offer the guy. I already have the improved trousers, in a small to medium size, would they be worth anything?

Thanks!

Lewis
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6916

Value of the new Canadian CADPAT ICUs? Empty Re: Value of the new Canadian CADPAT ICUs?

Post by CollectinSteve Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:52 pm

If you have the ability to grab one, you should do it. They are VERY hard to get. I don't know what to offer as I traded for mine, but I'd say $100 USD per piece is probably about right for mint condition. The price will go down in time, so keep that in mind.

Steve
    Raptor
    Raptor
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Registration date : 2011-08-15
    Number of posts : 322

Value of the new Canadian CADPAT ICUs? Empty Re: Value of the new Canadian CADPAT ICUs?

Post by Raptor Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Any pictures of the ICU's Steve?
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by CollectinSteve Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:43 pm

I don't have any of mine handy, but I did find this good high res shot of the jacket:

http://everitas.rmcclub.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/IMGP5776-1.jpg

This info might be a little dated, but a quick check against mine shows that it's basically what they went with:

http://soldiersystems.net/2011/07/08/canadian-forces-improved-combat-uniform/

Steve
    Raptor
    Raptor
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post by Raptor Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:53 am

Thanks for the response Steve.Yeah,I had seen both of those before but very little since.The roll out must be taking some time.
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by CollectinSteve Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:13 am

Yes, as far as I know the roll out is very slow. Which is a little surprising because I thought most countries (Canada included) did not keep large numbers of uniforms in stock at any one time. Running through the old uniforms shouldn't take much longer, I think.

Steve
    Raptor
    Raptor
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post by Raptor Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Bump.

So.Are the ICU's fully in service yet(pictures??) and another question.Does Canada issue a Combat shirt in CADPAT?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:33 pm