IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Bali Militaria?

Bolty717
    Bolty717
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Bolty
    Registration date : 2012-11-22
    Number of posts : 330

Bali Militaria? Empty Bali Militaria?

Post by Bolty717 Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:33 am

Ok so now Im in Bali....we did the Kuta shopping today and in the taxi on the way back to our hotel we drove pass a Military shop, didnt catch the name, but was vicinty of Beach Walk mall as we were in the one way system heading out. Anyone know what it is called. No luck trying to find it on the net. Want to see if its worth a solo trip back?

Cheers Bolty
    fourtycoats
    fourtycoats
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Registration date : 2010-01-13
    Number of posts : 446

Bali Militaria? Empty Denpasar Shops

Post by fourtycoats Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:06 am

If you are not far from Denpasar, there are at leat 5 military shops in the city. I got a list from the concierge in the hotel and went with a taxi to find them. The first was closed but I spent 2 hours in the second and topped up with uniforms and insignia. All inexpensive to start with but prices got much lower with haggling and payment in US $.
    Bolty717
    Bolty717
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Bolty
    Registration date : 2012-11-22
    Number of posts : 330

Bali Militaria? Empty Re: Bali Militaria?

Post by Bolty717 Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:36 am

Ok thanks for that we are off to the Monkey Forest tomorrow with a driver for the day who is good, Ill ask him. Funny thing is I found the Yellow pages and no hits. Rang a number I found online for a place called CV Patriot which I suspect was the place today as the road mtaches up with some expat forum talk about it. Open tomorrow but no site and English wasnt great. We are at Banoa so not far from Denpesar. If we luck out this time, theres always next year as we are coming back.

Sponsored content

Bali Militaria? Empty Re: Bali Militaria?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:09 pm