IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick)

ADMIN
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Number of posts : 247

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) Empty The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick)

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm

hello all,

despite my main focus of the moment being Asian themed armies from the Vietnam era i do have a fondness for US uniforms also.

This set was until recently possibly my favourite jungle jacket.

Fickle creature that i am,it has been supplanted by others however!

In any case, i think it makes a good introduction to my US collection,more of which i will show over the coming weeks and months i hope.

Patrick.

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) 1st_Inf_dramatic

A further profile...

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) 1st_20Inf_20patch_20side

Insignia detail. You can just make out the CIB.

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) 1st_20Inf_20Detail_201

The Jacket has a pocket patch. 2nd battalion "The Black Lions".

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) Black_20Lions_20pocket_20patch

The Jacket came with a bonus tucked inside.....

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) Zippo_201

The rear of the Zippo.

I have an ERDL jacket badged to a member of the recon element of the 1st Battalion to show, one of a few uniforms i have to get photographed if there is interest?

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) Zippo_202
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) Empty Re: The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick)

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:02 pm

PLEASE POST IT!!!!!! Smile Smile

Arch
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick) Empty Re: The US 1st Infantry Division., 2nd Battalion the "black Lions" (originally posted by patrick)

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Patrick,

once again very nice stuff, I know I would be very interested in seeing the erdl jacket. You are luck to find stuff in the pockets, In the 200 uniforms I have I have found a paper or 2 & sand in some of the desert sets & a piece of gum. nothing cool like a zippo Sad

Steven
    Mr-X
    Mr-X
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Number of posts : 172

Post by Mr-X Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm

That is a really awesome Jungle Jacket patrick. Love the zippo find- just amazing.
    I'd be one of my favorites too.
    bond007a1
    bond007a1
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Steven
    Number of posts : 2099

Post by bond007a1 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Now we just gotta get Patrick back in here...to defend hisself...lol I sent him a message using his last email I had....I will try to ship him another...I know he is on the USMF....but has not been here since the last incarnation of IACMC last year.

Mr-X
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Number of posts : 172

Post by Mr-X Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm

bond007a1 wrote:Now we just gotta get Patrick back in here...to defend hisself...lol I sent him a message using his last email I had....I will try to ship him another...I know he is on the USMF....but has not been here since the last incarnation of IACMC last year.
    I'll send him an email.
    Corpl. Cleaver
    Corpl. Cleaver

Name : Tyler
    Registration date : 2009-02-21
    Number of posts : 323

Post by Corpl. Cleaver Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm

That is some nice Mint gear, he just needs to get a Vietnam era flashlight, and a .45

Tyler

"Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for a friend." -John 15:13

RIP Lester Scheaffer, KIA September 12th 1944. 29th Infantry Division.

A member of The Ill Tempered Men

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:51 pm