IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Helmet shelves

Helmet shelves Empty Helmet shelves

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 am

I use wired shelves that are like 11 ft long in my room to put helmets on and you can also hang uniforms off the rack as it has slots for them this really saves a lot of space and looks good and holds a lot of weight as mine are completly jammed packed with helmets stacked and it holds up nice and looks great. You can get these shelves at any hardware place or home depot where i got mine at
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25

Name : Jeremy
    Registration date : 2009-03-02
    Number of posts : 1419

Helmet shelves Empty Re: Helmet shelves

Post by Mercenary25 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 am

Sounds like a interesting idea. Any pictures?

Helmet shelves Oifbanner

http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3320

Post by nkomo Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:50 pm

militarykid1234 wrote:I use wired shelves that are like 11 ft long in my room to put helmets on and you can also hang uniforms off the rack as it has slots for them this really saves a lot of space and looks good and holds a lot of weight as mine are completly jammed packed with helmets stacked and it holds up nice and looks great. You can get these shelves at any hardware place or home depot where i got mine at
    MK,
    The only problem I have with the metal shelving that you describe is that I have seen these before in many houses and every single one I have seen is bent/sagging in numerous places. I attribute this to them being stuffed to the maximum and the weight causing the sagging. Have you had any problems like that with the shelving units you own?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am