IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital

panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital  Empty Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital

Post by panzerwerk Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Jordan Special forces Modified , funny the seller sent me the beret thinking it was from Jordan as well , but it is in fact a Bolivian CIOS Beret .

The shirt is Modified in the U.S. style with the lower pockets relocated to the top and the top pockets added to the sleeves , with velcro added for patches , the Special forces patch is very U.S. in style , I dont know if this is a put together , but if it is , someone went to a lot of trouble to do it .

The Uniform Maker is Petra

Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital  JORDAN1
    Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital  JORDAN2
    Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital  JORDAN3
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6972

Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital  Empty Re: Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital

Post by CollectinSteve Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:03 am

Awesome find!! I have both 1st and 2nd Model in the green color scheme, but I've yet to see how they are badged. Very cool to see some legit badging! Oddly enough I have trousers, hat, and boonie in the desert colors but no darned jacket to match!

Steve
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital  Empty Re: Jordan Special Forces Modified Digital

Post by panzerwerk Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:36 am

All the pics I have seen show the flag on the other side , so it may be backwards , but I have yet to see a Modified set in use .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:13 am