IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

German WW2 locker plans or details

steviem737

Registration date : 2011-01-06
    Number of posts : 2

German WW2 locker plans or details Empty German WW2 locker plans or details

Post by steviem737 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi, can anyone help me in getting hold of plans for a WW2 German locker ie dimensions etc. Thanks
    misanthropic_gods
    misanthropic_gods

Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Number of posts : 991

German WW2 locker plans or details Empty Re: German WW2 locker plans or details

Post by misanthropic_gods Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:41 pm

There are dedicated TR forums out there (wehrmacht-awards.com for one) that could probably help you out a lot better with that specific piece of information...also...it is good form to post an introduction thread before asking for info.
    steviem737

Registration date : 2011-01-06
    Number of posts : 2

German WW2 locker plans or details Empty Apology & Thanks

Post by steviem737 Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 pm

I apologise for not introducing myself, new to this type of communication. I have been collecting since i was a young lad and like to collect anything WW2 and German, I have some pretty good pieces but like everyone limited by what I can afford. My main thrust is German Militaria 33 - 45 and I try to produce or replicate a persona specific to the SS LAH during that period. Thanks for the tip, Steve

Sponsored content

German WW2 locker plans or details Empty Re: German WW2 locker plans or details

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:18 am