IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

newbie interested in PLA militaria

sinloi_sam

Registration date : 2011-08-14
    Number of posts : 4

newbie interested in PLA militaria Empty newbie interested in PLA militaria

Post by sinloi_sam Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:45 am

Hello guys, I'm new in militaria collection and particularly interested in the Peoples's Liberation Army materials. Where can I purchase uniforms hopefully with patches included? Initially in my collection is a type56 (ak47), an original Chicom chest rig, Mao cap and a Peoples' Armed Police cap with metal badge attached to it (most recent acquisition). Regarding the police cap, I'm not sure about its authenticity. I bought it in an airsoft shop in Hong Kong. The metal badge I have checked and it's okay, but the cap not sure. It is woodland with 6 holes on it. Can anyone show me pictures of PAP woodland caps with metal badge?

Thanks.
    DS9ACU
    DS9ACU
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

newbie interested in PLA militaria Empty Re: newbie interested in PLA militaria

Post by DS9ACU Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:37 pm

look up ebay member Honesty-Honesty he has all sorts of chinese uniforms and gear.
    helm40
    helm40
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2009-12-30
    Number of posts : 199

Post by helm40 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello,
    Can you get any current issue Phillipine gear. I collect helmets.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm