IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU

Gemini
    Gemini
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : clayton
    Registration date : 2011-08-26
    Number of posts : 305

325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU Empty 325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU

Post by Gemini Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 am

[img]325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU 325th11[/img]

[img]325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU Photo119[/img]

[img]325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU Photo120[/img]

[img]325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU Photo121[/img]

[img]325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU Photo122[/img]

one of my more decked out BDUs.The chest pockets are sewed all the way through,makeing the mildly useless.The patches make up for that though.I have no ideal what the blue patch above the left chest pocket means.Qualified pilot? bounce
    John Brown
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2011-09-11
    Number of posts : 234

325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU Empty Re: 325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU

Post by John Brown Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Gemini wrote:[img]325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU 325th11[/img]

[img]325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU Photo122[/img]

I have no ideal what the blue patch above the left chest pocket means.Qualified pilot? bounce
    I'm not familiar with Air Force skill badges, but qualified pilots wear wings (even the greenest lieutenant just out out flight school).
    Gemini
    Gemini
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : clayton
    Registration date : 2011-08-26
    Number of posts : 305

325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU Empty Re: 325th Fighter wing Air education and training command BDU

Post by Gemini Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks John.My next guess is...I do not know.Time to hit google.
    locobuster
    locobuster

Name : Syd
    Registration date : 2009-02-15
    Number of posts : 56

Post by locobuster Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:45 pm

It's one of the occupational badges for the logistics career group, There are five different ones featuring that eagle, but the picture is a little unclear and I can't tell which one. Here are line drawings of them so you can judge for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badges_of_the_United_States_Air_Force

Syd pirat

Quote of the Century: [shrapneldude] 9:15 pm: I'm half-tempted to take my Marines down and put up some AAF displays.
    Kan
    Kan
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Name : Justin Inman
    Registration date : 2010-06-25
    Number of posts : 86

Post by Kan Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Nope, its a maintenance badge, I'd know I wear one on one or two of my ABUs. Fitting since he's a member of a fighter wing, and maintenance squadron.

Also the sleeves are rolled up completely wrong, we fold them so the cuff folds over, so the cuff is showing.
    Yours is rolled up like a Marine's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:45 pm