IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Prototype DPM Molle Vest/ Osprey MKIV???

Tommo
    Tommo
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Rory Thompson
    Registration date : 2011-07-21
    Number of posts : 341

Prototype DPM Molle Vest/ Osprey MKIV??? Empty Prototype DPM Molle Vest/ Osprey MKIV???

Post by Tommo Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:24 am

Check this out, bit steep at £150 but none the less, still awesome Smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350352472615?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Registration date : 2011-10-21
    Number of posts : 487

Prototype DPM Molle Vest/ Osprey MKIV??? Empty Re: Prototype DPM Molle Vest/ Osprey MKIV???

Post by sobota Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:30 am

Ah i've seen that listing floating around for some time, interesting how the label reads option 2, would love to see the other options! And also how on earth did that chap come to get his hands on it I wonder?
    Tommo
    Tommo
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Prototype DPM Molle Vest/ Osprey MKIV??? Empty Re: Prototype DPM Molle Vest/ Osprey MKIV???

Post by Tommo Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 am

Field Textiles apparantly, they rarely release the good stuff but somethings slip through the net. A friend of mine used to have a contract with them.
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:36 am

Ah yes i'm aware of Field Textiles, if i worked for them i'd happily pay THEM to let me come to work considering the volumes and type of kit they process.
    Tommo
    Tommo
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post by Tommo Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 am

Lmao, the shop I work at deals with them direct, I'll be placing a few orders for 'speciality' pieces in the new year.
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 am

Yeah they do wholesale to surplus shops dont they, im sure we'd all appreciate a few sneaky pics of these 'speciality' items if you get your mits on any Wink
    Tommo
    Tommo
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post by Tommo Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:50 am

Yeah, infact if you give them a call, they could probably sort you out with a few items. And not a problem, I've already sweeped up some bits that came from them like the Modified Aircrew Style/Sniper Smock for £5 Smile
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 am

£5! now that sir, is the definition of a bargain.
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

Post by Gulf91 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 am

Wonder if he is a fellow collector as he always seem to have some varied worldwide camo items.

Shame most of his prices are at the top end of the spectrum though!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:08 pm