IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My MTP / Multicam

loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Name : Graham
    Registration date : 2010-08-11
    Number of posts : 919

My MTP / Multicam Empty My MTP / Multicam

Post by loski Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 pm

I have only recently entered into the MTP / Multicam thing here are my goodies

1st a new MTP PCS shirt, origonaly going by the evilbay discription I thought the PCS shirt was an Helikon made example but it is an issue one.

My MTP / Multicam MTPPCSshirt

2nd a new pair of CS95 MTP trousers

My MTP / Multicam MTPCS95trousers

3rd is a Propper Multicam ACU shirt

My MTP / Multicam MulticamACUshirt

lastly for now is ADS operators cap

My MTP / Multicam MulticamOperatorscap

I have included a photo of the ACU and PCS shirts as a comparison

My MTP / Multicam MulticamandMTPcomparison

this is all for now but im shure there will be more to follow altho my wife is giving me evil looks when I mentioned that I want an MTP PCS smock.

Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

My MTP / Multicam Empty Re: My MTP / Multicam

Post by Easy Gee Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Very nice Graham, I have yet to get into PCS, I collected everything I could in the S95/MTP original versions, traded a lot of it off for some "foreign" camo then thought that was it ..then PCS came along....Oh,Lord where will it end.

I do like the design features of PCS, very ...err U.S. in style I guess, why not, we nicked their camo might as well go the whole hog with styling too.

I look forward to seeing what else you get ( just don't let on too the missus) Wink
    loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Post by loski Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi Gary im still a DPM boy but there is no fighting progress I love the PCS shirt design ACU with british improvments, I'm not too keen on the PCS trousers prefer the CS95 strides. My perfect idea of camo would be a PCS cut shirt and a pair of CS95 trousers with an 80's cut SAS windproof smock all in 70's print DPM fabric ally or what.
    Btw Gary no point trying to hide new stuff from the wife she will find it i think she can smell it.
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:51 pm

No worries Mate, I too will always be a fan of DPM too.

And on a slightly different note, I am convinced the woman species can smell new additions from a thousand feet, in fact I may well create a scientific experiment, to prove this theory, this is my plan.

1.Go out ,and buy some surplus,I feel at this stage, I will not be too specific on pattern or nation.

2. Sneak the for-said surplus into the family abode, perhaps in a plastic bag to mask the "Army-crap-smell".

3. I will then surreptitiously attempt to climb the loft ladder, and deposit the supplies into the reception area of the loft space, where it will be classified and suitably stored at a later date, I suspect that a good time do this part would be perhaps when the woman is watching some asinine meaningless crap on TV, or better still on the phone to one of her fellow species, talking about woman stuff...N.B. I will remember to fully lubricate the rungs on the ladder with some suitable oily stuff, to create a stealthy access to the loft area.

4. Once the access has been successful, and this part of the experiment has been fulfilled, I will monitor the likely feedback in the loft hatch space, and await for the sound I most resent to hear, which generally goes something like " Gary...'ave you bought more of that Army crap, how much do you need, I just don't understand it,and it stinks, my Mum said so too, she popped in for coffee the other morning ,and she said your house smells damp, I said to her no Mum the house is fine, it's HIS army crap it's stinking the house out...blah,blah.....blah....Gary are you listen'..blah...blah.

5. At this stage I will gently close the loft hatch, crack open a beer , and smile lovingly at my new additions, like they were the most beautiful treasures a man could own.

Whatcha reckon is it worth a go Twisted Evil
    loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Post by loski Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi Gary
    this sounds just like the kind of statement my ball and chain would make just insert Graham in place of Garry prehaps our wives are related which generally goes something like " Gary...'ave you bought more of that Army crap, how much do you need, I just don't understand it,and it stinks, my Mum said so too, she popped in for coffee the other morning ,and she said your house smells damp, I said to her no Mum the house is fine, it's HIS army crap it's stinking the house out...blah,blah.....blah....Gary are you listen'..blah...blah.

I recon its worth a go just to see if the female of the species can smell mil surplus in a sealed container.
    the result would be intresting to say the least
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:30 pm

loski wrote:Hi Gary
    this sounds just like the kind of statement my ball and chain would make just insert Graham in place of Garry prehaps our wives are related which generally goes something like " Gary...'ave you bought more of that Army crap, how much do you need, I just don't understand it,and it stinks, my Mum said so too, she popped in for coffee the other morning ,and she said your house smells damp, I said to her no Mum the house is fine, it's HIS army crap it's stinking the house out...blah,blah.....blah....Gary are you listen'..blah...blah.

I recon its worth a go just to see if the female of the species can smell mil surplus in a sealed container.
    the result would be intresting to say the least

Excellent !!!, you have inspired me to continue this scientific process, to discover and finally prove to the scientific community that, Yes !! woman can indeed smell surplus in hermatically sealed containers, and even identify how much the army crap costs...or that they are good at reading a collectors bank statement...doh scratch Twisted Evil
    loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Post by loski Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Gary its probaly that our respective wives can read that happy Very Happy look on our faces when we aquire a new military treaure plus a bit of both mind and bank statement reading good luck with the experiment Laughing
    loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Post by loski Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:57 pm

My MTP / Multicam KGrHqNnkE-vuh18PVBP43IzemF60_12
    I just bought this new MTP crow cap off Evilbay for the massive price of 99p and £4.00 shipping more photos when it arrives
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Nice one Graham, absolute bargain,congrats on getting this one,In the past I have passed on many of these due to the extortionate prices Wink
    loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Post by loski Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Hey Gary I must Im rather chuffed with the price I will post some more photos when it arrives
    loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Post by loski Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:31 am

The MTP Crow cap arrived in this mornings post

On closer Inspection the basic design of the cap has'nt changed from the earlier version
    Whereas the older DPM cap is lined with plain green fabric and the neck flap is lined with kahki blanked fabric,there is a mesh ventelation gromet on either side of the cap and eyelet to fit a cap badge to the front of the cap.
    The new MTP cap is constructed from MTP fabric including the lining and altho the neck flap is retaind it is no longer lined with the blanket fabric the mesh ventilation gormets on either side of the cap but the eyelet on the front has been done away with, I have included a photo of each for comparison

My MTP / Multicam MTPCrowcap
    My MTP / Multicam DPMCrowcap
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Very nice comparison pic Graham, it clearly shows the design is fundamentally the same!!! Smile

Nice one Mate, I may get one now...if the price is right of course Wink
    loski
    loski
    Captain
    Captain

Post by loski Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi Gary Im quite Chuffed with it at £4.99 I was quite miffed a while back when I missed one for £6.00

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content