IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles

DobleU
    DobleU

Registration date : 2012-12-09
    Number of posts : 2

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles Empty Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles

Post by DobleU Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello to everybody, I'm a young collector from Spain and triying to renact the Kct, but I'm having really big problems to identify and find the actual equipment

And now, some pics of my little collection!

First, my old parka, used but complete!

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0180

The three layars

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0178

And label

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0177

The woodland load bearing with some pouchs, ammo, utility and shovel, all pieces useds

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0187

And the label

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0188

Desert trousers

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0185

And the label

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0186

Now, woodland trousers

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0183

And the label also

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0184

A woodland s***

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0181

The label

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0182

And an old bolle storm goggle, I don't know if was issued material or a private buy

Presentation in this subforum and showing my little collection: load bearing, parka, shirt, woodland uniform, desert trousers and storm goggles DSC_0189

Salutes to everyone!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 pm