IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
LeeKitchen1975
sobota
bravo_2_zero
7 posters

Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM

bravo_2_zero
    bravo_2_zero
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Registration date : 2009-04-16
    Number of posts : 812

Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM Empty Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM

Post by bravo_2_zero Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM 161067f9bb1389cabce499aff98fa804
    Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM 508220b637e0d261700e3f218ce5afc1
    Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM 6f970e126b4ae0c2f0a78e8a423077b4
    Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM 5d45e70761553e25524ff0c961d0b324

Full uniform unissued

Colour code B2
    Cut C1/c2
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Registration date : 2011-10-21
    Number of posts : 487

Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM Empty Re: Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM

Post by sobota Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Very nice, field textiles have a few bits like this on the bay at the moment
    LeeKitchen1975
    LeeKitchen1975
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Name : Lee
    Registration date : 2012-09-11
    Number of posts : 553

Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM Empty Re: Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM

Post by LeeKitchen1975 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Yep seen them on eBay, seems to be flooded with bits at the mo...I need to dig out my desert PECOC kit out and get some pics on...lovely set B20, I have a similar one...
    bravo_2_zero
    bravo_2_zero
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Post by bravo_2_zero Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 pm

LeeKitchen1975 wrote:Yep seen them on eBay, seems to be flooded with bits at the mo...I need to dig out my desert PECOC kit out and get some pics on...lovely set B20, I have a similar one...

I have the desert set in this cut too. There are a few differences with the trousers. Desert normal have ankle pockets and no rear butt pockets, desert experimental has no ankle pockets and two rear butt pockets.
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

Post by Camo_fiend Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Shocked Nice find, B20!!!

I have been after this stuff since 2009 when I first saw pictures of it.

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    bravo_2_zero
    bravo_2_zero
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Post by bravo_2_zero Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Camo_fiend wrote:Shocked Nice find, B20!!!

I have been after this stuff since 2009 when I first saw pictures of it? Can someone please point mein the right direction towards finding some?

eBay and quick cos its selling FAST !,,,,,,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/britishmilitarysurplus/m.html?item=271174736306&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
    LeeKitchen1975
    LeeKitchen1975
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Post by LeeKitchen1975 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Have you seen the Digital Dpm shirt and Digital Desert Dpm over trousers, tempted in getting them!! Saw a few of these on 'the bay' a few years ago!!

Does anybody know where this bits are coming from? There was no PECOC about and now loads?

Ben, if you type in 'Army Experimental' it brings the items up...
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Post by Camo_fiend Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Thanks all. Lee, you can disregard that PM, I sent it in between that post and checking back. Laughing

sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm

LeeKitchen1975 wrote:Does anybody know where this bits are coming from? There was no PECOC about and now loads?

I was just about to say the same! I just stumbled across two very early trials hybrid pattern armour covers,one of which was digital and both of which were how shall we say very competitively priced so I snapped them up! Literally just paid for them so I shall post some pictures when they arrive hopefully before the weekend.

It also looks like its more than just one seller with this stuff at the moment apart from Field Textiles, 'katrinasarmedforces' have a few bits and bobs as well so they're worth a gander?
    bravo_2_zero
    bravo_2_zero
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Post by bravo_2_zero Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:51 pm

sobota wrote:
    LeeKitchen1975 wrote:Does anybody know where this bits are coming from? There was no PECOC about and now loads?

I was just about to say the same! I just stumbled across two very early trials hybrid pattern armour covers,one of which was digital and both of which were how shall we say very competitively priced so I snapped them up! Literally just paid for them so I shall post some pictures when they arrive hopefully before the weekend.

It also looks like its more than just one seller with this stuff at the moment apart from Field Textiles, 'katrinasarmedforces' have a few bits and bobs as well so they're worth a gander?

£20 Wink I saw them but passed as armour and webbing isn't my bag baby farao
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Armour and webbing floats my boat more so than the clothing Wink
    LeeKitchen1975
    LeeKitchen1975
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Post by LeeKitchen1975 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Field Textiles and the Katrinaarmedforces are the same company I believe trading under different names?! Saw the covers, looked nice but I haven't got any body armour pieces.....
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:57 pm

I think perhaps because field textiles are the sole disposal contractor other companies go to them for wholesale? I don't know, but one of my local surplus stores is a regular visitor to the warehouse, he gets most of his stock from there, I do often see several sellers using the same stock images of the kit though so I really don't know?
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

Post by Gulf91 Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 am

sobota wrote:

Field Textiles, 'katrinasarmedforces

Same people.
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Post by Camo_fiend Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:16 pm

My contribution. Velcro, button and webbing colours slightly different, but same pattern. This still had the neoprene arm pads still in the sleeves as well.

Now if I could only find who bought the matching trousers to this shirt that sold only a day before so I could reunite the set!

Experimental PECOC 3 colour desert camo FULL UNIFORM Img_2010

CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6906

Post by CollectinSteve Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 am

Camo_fiend wrote:Now if I could only find who bought the matching trousers to this shirt that sold only a day before so I could reunite the set!

Now if I could only find who bought the matching shirt to my trousers that sold only a day before I could reunite the set!

Smile

Seems I was too late to get the shirt, but in time to get the trousers. At least we won't be competing for the same piece next time one comes up Very Happy

Steve
    Philip
    Philip
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 3117

Post by Philip Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:47 am

Laughing

Nice stuff by the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:21 pm