IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets??

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? Empty DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets??

Post by Gulf91 Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Just got a heavily faded smock,label is green plastic type but also faded that was bought by the previous owner(1 regiment Anglian) and used on Herrick 6 and 11.

Not really into the more "modern" stuff so any ideas please,is it some modified smock or a private purchase.

Camera is charging so no pics at the moment.

Ripstop material,wired hood,green cuffs,large non slotted buttons,lower fleece lined zipped handwarmer pockets,left chest pocket is splint with a small velcro closed compass pocket complete with metal lanyard grommet.

Thanks

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? DSCF0004_zps01148ce3

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? DSCF0002_zps1142b8bc

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? DSCF0003_zps97154ee7

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? DSCF0008_zpsb6e0170b

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? DSCF0005_zps57dc2f05

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? DSCF0006_zpsdff9bfec

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? DSCF0007_zps700a4d31

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? DSCF0009_zpsaa09002b
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets?? Empty Re: DPM Ripstop Hooded(SAS/Arctic?)smock with fleece lined handwarmer pockets??

Post by Easy Gee Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Hmm, I like that one mate, I'm sure I've seen something very similar once, pity the M0D did'nt issue one like it. I like the ideas of the fleecy lined pockets, nifty addition Cool 

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 am