IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
CollectinSteve
thunderchild
6 posters

68 pattern

exwoofer
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2012-11-10
    Number of posts : 23

68 pattern  - Page 2 Empty 68 pattern

Post by exwoofer Wed May 11, 2016 7:12 pm

I should have said in my last post that I liked the 68 display pics - its always great to see somebody else's kit and I appreciate your enthusiasm. Some of the tips/comments people have added were valid but I understand you were showing us your kit - not trying to set a perfect example - so thanks for sharing.

James - I am always open minded and always willing to add to my knowledge. If you care to do so I would be interested (genuinely) to know the details you can supply from Abbey. You can message me here or on my email - richard.aixill@btinternet.com I hope you do.
    James K
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2015-09-19
    Number of posts : 155

68 pattern  - Page 2 Empty Re: 68 pattern

Post by James K Thu May 12, 2016 3:35 pm

I'm visiting them on business next friday I'll check what I have been told and see what I can find out about other items of interest. Bare in mind it's run by someone like me and therefore mistakes do happen.
    thunderchild
    thunderchild
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Registration date : 2013-04-21
    Number of posts : 344

Post by thunderchild Fri May 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello richard just to say many thanks for the kind compliments on my display and also to have your input and thoughts too regarding the helmet we have mentioned ,all very interesting
    cheers james

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 am