IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack

CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2015-06-21
    Number of posts : 133

arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack Empty arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack

Post by CaptainForrest Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 am

looking at getting the corpsman pack to replace my cadpat patrol pack already put it up for sale

arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack Usmc_i10

this pack i dont see any padding on the back but reviews say its good when u place plastic sheet inside it i dont want to add pouches to my cadpat pack since it makes it more bulky i like how this one has the dividers inside it and designed in canada lol but without the high price tag like there items are. anyone own one of these is it waterproof good and comfy?
    Bolty717
    Bolty717
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Bolty
    Registration date : 2012-11-22
    Number of posts : 330

arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack Empty Re: arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack

Post by Bolty717 Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Have you had a look on ebay? There is a lot of these listed and some with good photos of the rear harness etc. Looks to me like the rear is a thin layer of foam under the camo materail. The plastic insert is to keep the shape. Ive owned the ILBE assualt pack and the newer FILBE assualt pack which both use the insert to keep the shape etc and have foam as described.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Corpsman-Assault-Back-Pack-Recon-APB03-ILBE-CAP-USMC-W-Medical-Inserts/272989369185?hash=item3f8f6f3361:g:m-YAAOSwB3BaNCKr
    CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack Empty Re: arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack

Post by CaptainForrest Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 pm

yeah i did just trying to see if anyone used it i used my cadpat pack out hunting and didnt like having to throw everything in 1 compartment then have to buy pouches for outside to separate. if the pack is not waterproof i can just get a cover for it but looks like it is since the zippers look like it

my pack is like this lots of padding on back very noticeable 3 strap 1 neck 1 chest 1 hip dunno what neck strap is for goes behind neck apparently

arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack 26553110

arcteryx designed usmc corpsman/medic pack S-l64010

Bolty717
    Bolty717
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Bolty
    Registration date : 2012-11-22
    Number of posts : 330

Post by Bolty717 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:33 pm

The Assualt packs werent water proof. Any stitching is going to let water in. The move towards the water resistant zips is more for durablity of the zip coils.
    CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by CaptainForrest Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:36 pm

okay well if i sell my waterproof pack i will have to buy a m05 cover for it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:33 am