IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest

nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest Empty Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest

Post by nkomo Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:50 am

I am seeking information on these Group 5 medic items. I have had these items for over 10 years and know the pack came out of the DRMO auctions when they were selling off all the crazy black SF items in the late 90's and early 2000's. I got the vest around the same time and would expect that it also came from one of those auctions.

As stated above, both items are made by Group 5 out of Gainesville, TX. Does anyone have any information on these items? When were they used? Who were they used by? I have tried to research Group 5, but have found no information on them. A Ranger buddy of mine told me that Group 5 made a lot of medical gear back in the day for SF. I am thinking these items date from the mid to late 80's personally.

Anyone have any idea what the 4/2 CCDT stands for on the medic pack? Thanks!

Group 5 Medics Pack
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest 44910
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest 45010
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest 45210
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest 45110

Group 5 Medic Vest
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest Post-530
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest Post-531
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest Post-533
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest Post-534
    Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest Post-535

Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2015-09-19
    Number of posts : 155

Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest Empty Re: Group 5 Medic Pack and Vest

Post by James K Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:31 pm

CCDT is likely to mean Combat Clearance Diver Team, at least it would in the UK

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am