IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet.

Mercenary25
    Mercenary25

Name : Jeremy
    Registration date : 2009-03-02
    Number of posts : 1419

Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet. Empty Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet.

Post by Mercenary25 Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:42 am

Found this photo in net. Display of D-boy operator in Somalia. Not sure which museum it is at.

Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet. IMG_2995JPG

Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet. Oifbanner

http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet. Empty Re: Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet.

Post by nkomo Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 am

I have been looking for a vest like that for a LONG time. They are damned near impossible to find. I keep hoping that I'll find one eventually.
    Arch

Name : Jeremy
    Registration date : 2009-03-02
    Number of posts : 1419

Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet. Empty Re: Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet.

Post by Mercenary25 Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:03 pm

I would love to have that modified DCU. One with blood types written on. If anybody got one and willing to sell it, let me know!

I might would be able to obtain surplus protec helmet with velcro on.

Great example of modified DCU and Protec helmet. Oifbanner

http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    misanthropic_gods
    misanthropic_gods

Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Number of posts : 991

Post by misanthropic_gods Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:38 pm

nkomo wrote: I have been looking for a vest like that for a LONG time. They are damned near impossible to find. I keep hoping that I'll find one eventually.
    Arch

I have seen them around from time to time, they are just either few and far between, or rediculious prices because of Blackhawk down
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Post by nkomo Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:35 pm

misanthropic_gods wrote:
    nkomo wrote: I have been looking for a vest like that for a LONG time. They are damned near impossible to find. I keep hoping that I'll find one eventually.
    Arch

I have seen them around from time to time, they are just either few and far between, or rediculious prices because of Blackhawk down
    EXACTLY! I need one for my Delta display from Operation Just Cause. Got the modified jungle jacket, boots, and helmet. Need the body armror.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:24 pm