IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America

nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America Empty Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America

Post by nkomo Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:51 am

I picked this knife up earlier this month from a seller who carried it throughout Central America. He was with the 7th Special Forces Group and with the 20th Special Forces Group. I have pictures of him carrying this knife in El Salvador. He was also kind enough to sign a statement telling me where he carried the knife. I have copies of this guy's Special Forces Association AND his Force Recon Association membership cards. Hope you enjoy this knife as much as I do.
    Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America Pictur35
    Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America Pictur36

ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America Empty Re: Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America

Post by nkomo Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:53 am

The serial number on this knife denotes manufacture during the year of 1983. This knife was bought at the PX at Ft. Gulick, Panama. This kife was used in El Salvador, Honduras, and Panama.
    Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America Pictur37
    Gerber Mark 2 Knife used in Central America Pictur38

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:56 pm