IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam

nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam Empty ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam

Post by nkomo Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 am

Don't know a whole lot about this one. Supposedly an ERDL uniform used by a member of the Phillipine Armed forces during his time in Vietnam. Never seen another one like this in all my years of collecting. Any thoughts? You can see that there was a patch on the left sleeve at one time. Any idea on what patch?

ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam 00130
    ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam 00234
    ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam 00331
    ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam 00435

Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-03-13
    Number of posts : 132

ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam Empty Re: ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam

Post by stuka Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 am

With its shape, I'm sure it's a PHILCAG-V patch (Philippine Civic Action Group to Vietnam)
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam Empty Re: ERDL Uniform used by Phillipine Army in Vietnam

Post by nkomo Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Are the PHILCAG-V patches hard to find? I would like to get a used one to repatch this jacket.

Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by stuka Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 am

I no longer see them locally but you can try Lee-Jackson Militaria. Saw them selling a PHILCAGV patch.

Click HERE

Check out photo HERE
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm

If Lee-Jackson has them, then I'll have to mortgage my house to afford one. they have some great items, but the prices are ridiculously high.

I really appreciate you helping me identify the patch. I had looked for several years and couldn't figure it out. Very Happy

Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by stuka Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 am

nkomo wrote: If Lee-Jackson has them, then I'll have to mortgage my house to afford one. they have some great items, but the prices are ridiculously high.

I really appreciate you helping me identify the patch. I had looked for several years and couldn't figure it out. Very Happy

bwahahaha lol! Sorry I didn't know that..

let me check with my friend if his dad somehow still got his when he was part of PHILCAGV.
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks!
    Arch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:02 am