IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blackwater PSD display

nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Blackwater PSD display Empty Blackwater PSD display

Post by nkomo Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Up next is one of my Blackwater PSD (Personal Security Detail) displays. This set came directly from a Blackwater employee who did four deployments overseas. I was able to obtain most of his items. The vest shown is a Blackhawk STRIKE vest worn over top of a 5.11 Tactical Blackwater shirt.

I know many people have strong feelings about Blackwater. However, I feel that contractors are an important part of the story in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

Blackwater PSD display 02217
    Blackwater PSD display 02517
    Blackwater PSD display 02316
    Blackwater PSD display 02416

ADMIN
    ADMIN

Blackwater PSD display Empty Re: Blackwater PSD display

Post by nkomo Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Picture of the same vest being worn while in Iraq. The smaller fellow on the left is the one wearing my vest.

IF YOU KNOW EITHER OF THESE GENTLEMAN, PLEASE DO NOT POST THEIR NAMES ON THIS FORUM. THANKS

Blackwater PSD display 12345611

Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Number of posts : 991

Post by misanthropic_gods Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Good or Bad...contractors are going to be a MAJOR part of the current conflicts in the history books

Great Display!
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:25 am

misanthropic_gods wrote:Good or Bad...contractors are going to be a MAJOR part of the current conflicts in the history books

Great Display!
    Thanks for the compliment. I have been VERY hesitant to post too much of this grouping online due to the fact that fakers and repro artists abound on the internet. Right now, not many people know how to spot a real Blackwater shirt from one made for the commercial market.

Because of the role the contractors have played in both OIF and OEF, I try to add as many contractor items as I can afford to my collection. They are an integral part of the story of the War on Terror. Glad other collectors see the importance of preserving this history as well. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:32 am