IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

    My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 pm

    Hi Guys.

    As my title say's heer's my latest Nam lid,this one is an ebay special which i have put together from my parts bin/ super bargains from ebay.

    Hope you like it Wink


    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Dsc01610
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 pm

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Dsc01611
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:28 pm

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Dsc01612
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:29 pm

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Dsc01613
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Dsc01614
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Dsc01615
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Dsc01616



    Cool custom cutouts on this twill Wink
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:33 pm

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Dsc01617



    That's all there is to it...soldier! Smile
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend
    MODERATOR
    MODERATOR


    Name : Ben
    Location : Lefthand side of the Atlantic
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Camo_fiend Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm

    Very cool, Gary! Looks pretty good for being a "Frankenstein" helmet assembled from various finds! Laughing


    _________________
    Interested in any European digital camo.

    See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:57 am

    Camo_fiend wrote:Very cool, Gary! Looks pretty good for being a "Frankenstein" helmet assembled from various finds! Laughing



    Cheers Ben.

    I've been planning on doing one of these Frankenstein/ put together pieces for a while.

    It was fairly cheap,and used up parts from my parts bin, and didn't cost a couple hundred bucks,like others I've seen on e bay recently.

    Sadly it doesn't have the provenance behind it,but looks cool in my Nam display Wink
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:54 pm

    Very nice helmet affraid
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend
    MODERATOR
    MODERATOR


    Name : Ben
    Location : Lefthand side of the Atlantic
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Camo_fiend Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:08 am

    Easy Gee wrote:

    Cheers Ben.

    I've been planning on doing one of these Frankenstein/ put together pieces for a while.

    It was fairly cheap,and used up parts from my parts bin, and didn't cost a couple hundred bucks,like others I've seen on e bay recently.

    Sadly it doesn't have the provenance behind it,but looks cool in my Nam display Wink
    It turned out great! I only have two helmets, both of which are modern, but I do like seeing pieces of history like these!


    _________________
    Interested in any European digital camo.

    See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:07 am

    militarykid1234 wrote:Very nice helmet affraid



    Thanks Mate.

    Glad you like it, it's looking pretty cool,in my Nam collection.


    Thanks Again Wink
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel


    Name : Gary
    Age : 52
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Easy Gee Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:08 am

    Camo_fiend wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:

    Cheers Ben.

    I've been planning on doing one of these Frankenstein/ put together pieces for a while.

    It was fairly cheap,and used up parts from my parts bin, and didn't cost a couple hundred bucks,like others I've seen on e bay recently.

    Sadly it doesn't have the provenance behind it,but looks cool in my Nam display Wink
    It turned out great! I only have two helmets, both of which are modern, but I do like seeing pieces of history like these!




    Thanks again Ben, I will be posting more of these little beauties,when I get the time Wink










    Sponsored content


    My latest Nam airborne lid........ Empty Re: My latest Nam airborne lid........

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:28 pm