IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
William_Blond
panzerwerk
Sarbaz
jose ramon
8 posters

My small collections of Gimnasterkas

jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-08-27
    Number of posts : 120

My small collections of Gimnasterkas Empty My small collections of Gimnasterkas

Post by jose ramon Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 pm

My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc00411
    This is my small collections of gimnasterkas. I know, I know, the guards insignia is in the wrong side, but when I bought it, 16 years ago, was there, also the system is a big screw, so a big hole is expected.. Also, I have my doubts about the V V (BB) shoulderboards.
    I liked a lot the gimnasterkas since I was a child, possible since I saw Yul Brynner´s "The Journey".
    If the date on the back side of the buttons is a good method, the jackets are from 1967, 1964, 1962, from left to right.
    Any opinions is welcome!
    JR
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-02-20
    Number of posts : 234

My small collections of Gimnasterkas Empty Re: My small collections of Gimnasterkas

Post by Sarbaz Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 am

I congratulate! At you excellent collection Russian of shirts (gimnasterka).
    Date definition on a stamp on the back party – is not absolutely correct. Date specifies only in a year of manufacturing of buttons. It is possible to find out date of manufacturing of a soldier's blouse on a stamp on it much more precisely. Look attentively a shirt wrong side from below. There there should be an ink stamp. But approximately it is 60th years. The problem with a hole from a sign «GVARDIA» can be closed mount with tapes of awards. They should be just on this place. Shoulderboards VV – later period. But their carrying on such soldier's blouse is quite possible. Or you excite Shoulderboards? To date please the big image, also is desirable an avers-reverse.
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

My small collections of Gimnasterkas Empty Re: My small collections of Gimnasterkas

Post by jose ramon Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks for your help, here are more pics.
    The first one has a stamp but no legible.
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc00458t
    The second one has a sharp stamp, please, if you can tell me some information, I guess the "55" is for the size.
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc00511jz
    In the third one I cant find the stamp, but in the trousers there is a label.
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc00512va
    The insignia leave a big hole, there was this rod in the jacket. Can I use it to hide the hole? Is possible the jacket without the Guards insignia? I dont want to make another hole in this beautiful and old jacket.
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc00514p
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc00515b
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc00478n
    Thanks in advance.
    JR
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

Post by panzerwerk Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Excellent !!!!!!
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:38 am

I will try to help you. It is a little time and patience.
    For now I will answer two questions:
    Yes, the soldier's blouse can be carried without badge "GVARDIA".
    Is not present such Ribbon Mounts it is impossible to close a hole. Ribbon Mounts shown by you belongs to
    the old man, veteran WWII. The shirt – belongs to the fighting officer-tankman.

URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/awardq.jpg/]My small collections of Gimnasterkas Awardq[/URL]
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:59 pm

My small collections of Gimnasterkas Stampr
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 pm

The stamp on your second gimnasterka belongs NAVY. For reality observance, it is necessary for you to remove shoulderboards VV and
    To put instead of them shoulderboards NAVY.
    I show a photo of sergeants of seamen from my collection of photos. On them shoulderboards with letters meaning
    "Northern fleet". It does not mean, that for you shoulderboards only the seaman of northern fleet will approach. It is possible to take shoulderboards

with letters "Pacific fleet" or "the Baltic fleet".
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Img045gh
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Fleets
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm

The hole from a badges "GVARDIA" on the third gimnasterka needs to be closed Ribbon Mounts. Such Ribbon Mounts It is necessary attach on distance of
    5 mm from pocket top.
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Img051t
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 pm

The hole places far from a pocket, means it is necessary that Ribbon Mounts. There was a minimum from three rows. Approximately as in
    a photo. Such mount behind has fastening on a needle, as old American ribbon monunt. Will do new holes it is not necessary, and the gimnasterka will not suffer:)
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Img125y
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 pm

I show also a photo of the major of the tankman from my collection of photos that you could present as it should be.
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Img047mb
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Later I will pick up what awards your captain-tankman could receive and I will make an approximate kind ribbons.
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 am

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! cheers
    Very good info and pics!
    I will search for the correct shoulder boards, but I am happy, the gimnasterka is older than I think!
    Thanks again!
    JR
    William_Blond
    William_Blond
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2010-09-26
    Number of posts : 74

Post by William_Blond Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 am

I like it a lot of, i would like to have some one, but the problem in my case is the cash Sad but i always like that soviet cloth.

Congratulations for your Gimnasterkas bounce
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:13 am

There were not so expensive, except the third. You can find, but time and patience are needed. The first is from ebay, few bidders, good luck, the second is from a flea market in Sevilla, early the 90s, a russian arrived with a bag full of ushankas, belts and shirts, good prices, the third is from a militaria shop in Madrid, later I was told, all the items from the shop was from the same russian with the bag, the shop multiplied the prices by ten! Shocked affraid
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 am

Sarbaz wrote:Later I will pick up what awards your captain-tankman could receive and I will make an approximate kind ribbons.

Thanks, this will helps a lot!
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 am

Sarbaz wrote:I show also a photo of the major of the tankman from my collection of photos that you could present as it should be.
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Img047mb
    This photo is awesome. It is a very good reference for my gymnasterka.
    I was always intrigued about the white cloth in the neck. One of my gymnasterkas has some snap fasteners (I am making memory, I am not at home, I will post pictures later today) but the others has nothing, only one, a m69 has a piece of cloth sewed to the collar. Posible, I am influenced East German uniforms, all the shirt has a row of buttons for the kragenbinde...
    JR
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:24 am

Sarbaz wrote:The stamp on your second gimnasterka belongs NAVY. For reality observance, it is necessary for you to remove shoulderboards VV and
    To put instead of them shoulderboards NAVY.
    I show a photo of sergeants of seamen from my collection of photos. On them shoulderboards with letters meaning
    "Northern fleet". It does not mean, that for you shoulderboards only the seaman of northern fleet will approach. It is possible to take shoulderboards

with letters "Pacific fleet" or "the Baltic fleet".
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Img045gh
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Fleets

What is the time period for this photo?
    What kind of belt are they using?
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 am

OK, I see you are seriously adjusted to understand this question. I am glad, that there are people who deeply wish to understand questions and do not hesitate to ask. I congratulate. I will by all means answer all your questions. Also I wish to show you versions of gimnasterkas which are not present in your collection. I also yet have not told to you about a stamp on trousers (bridges) of the third gimnasterkas Smile
    The white strip of a fabric on a collar was sewn for protection gimnasterka from sweat. When the collar became dirty, a strip removed, erased and sewed again.
    Seamen in the first photo use a sea belt of black colour with the image of an anchor and a star on a buckle. I think, that the photo is dated the end of 50th years – the beginning of 60th years. Precisely to tell difficultly.
    I very much like to collect military photos. Thus it is possible to show always as it rushed during old times:)
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:32 am

My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc01020rz

The small snap fasteners

Last edited by jose ramon on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:33 am

My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc01019yf

The sewed cloth band in a m69 jacket
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:33 am

Sarbaz wrote:OK, I see you are seriously adjusted to understand this question. I am glad, that there are people who deeply wish to understand questions and do not hesitate to ask. I congratulate. I will by all means answer all your questions. Also I wish to show you versions of gimnasterkas which are not present in your collection. I also yet have not told to you about a stamp on trousers (bridges) of the third gimnasterkas Smile
    The white strip of a fabric on a collar was sewn for protection gimnasterka from sweat. When the collar became dirty, a strip removed, erased and sewed again.
    Seamen in the first photo use a sea belt of black colour with the image of an anchor and a star on a buckle. I think, that the photo is dated the end of 50th years – the beginning of 60th years. Precisely to tell difficultly.
    I very much like to collect military photos. Thus it is possible to show always as it rushed during old times:)

Thanks, and bounce intrigued about the others gymnastorkas.
    Any information is welcome!! cheers
    misanthropic_gods
    misanthropic_gods

Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Number of posts : 991

Post by misanthropic_gods Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 am

Great information in this thread...great stuff guys!
    jose ramon
    jose ramon
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by jose ramon Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Hello, I found this telogreika.
    Looks like 3 in grow and 1 in heigh.
    Can be determined the year of manufacture from the label?
    JR
    My small collections of Gimnasterkas Telogreika

My small collections of Gimnasterkas Dsc03789d
    Sarbaz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Sarbaz Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:32 am

Is it There written that year production 1974
    vonstuck
    vonstuck
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2010-03-30
    Number of posts : 3414

Post by vonstuck Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:49 pm

My small collections of Gimnasterkas 100_1510

My small collections of Gimnasterkas 100_1613

My small collections of Gimnasterkas 100_1614

My small collections of Gimnasterkas 100_1511

Sorry, the stamp is not readable
    The camouflage pattern is the DDR "Russian" tarmuster pattern
    I don't know where I need to put it in my website, USSR, DDR or commercial!
    Gilles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:10 am