IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Afghan Digi Camo has a watermark!?!?!

zvez
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Registration date : 2009-02-21
    Number of posts : 419

The Afghan Digi Camo has a watermark!?!?! Empty The Afghan Digi Camo has a watermark!?!?!

Post by zvez Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:51 pm

OK guys, maybe I'm going nuts, but this looks almost like a watermark, like the embedded ega in marpat. It's distinctly textual in shape and repeats several times throughout the uniform. So am I crazy?

The Afghan Digi Camo has a watermark!?!?! Afghan16

Chris
    misanthropic_gods
    misanthropic_gods

Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Number of posts : 991

The Afghan Digi Camo has a watermark!?!?! Empty Re: The Afghan Digi Camo has a watermark!?!?!

Post by misanthropic_gods Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:54 am

I think it is just the pattern repeating itself, rather than an intentionally placed watermark
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

The Afghan Digi Camo has a watermark!?!?! Empty Re: The Afghan Digi Camo has a watermark!?!?!

Post by panzerwerk Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm

I think its a water mark , its too different and repeats too much to be random , it does not fit the rest of the pattern .
    zvez
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Registration date : 2009-02-21
    Number of posts : 419

Post by zvez Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:40 pm

AHHHH< at last someone who agrees with me. I'm guessing it's digitized afghan(arabic?)

Chris

panzerwerk wrote:I think its a water mark , its too different and repeats too much to be random , it does not fit the rest of the pattern .
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

Post by panzerwerk Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:48 pm

I dont know if its Farsi/Pashtun or English version of said languages , but I think it is a watermark.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 pm