IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier

1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier Empty Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier

Post by 1stDivVet Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:47 pm

I got this from one of our interpretors back during Desert Storm. It's marked with an SAA tag in english and Arabic. I don't know what all the stuff on the bill means anymore.
    Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier Saudihat1

Bill has his initials A. A. His name was Abdul. I'm not sure what the 13POB CADY means anymore. He also wrote 'Kuwaiti Personell' on it too.

Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier Saudihat2

Enjoy!!!
    Fins...

ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier Empty Re: Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier

Post by nkomo Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Great piece, Fins! How is life treating you?

Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier Empty Re: Saudi Chocolate Chip hat used by Kuwaiti Soldier

Post by 1stDivVet Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Thanks Arch! Life hasn't been to bad other than the rain is keeping me from work and the lawn is getting out of control!. Otherwise, it has given me time to keep cleaning the basement and get a few pics of some stuff I've been wanting to post. Now to just get the brat motivated for school and chores!! (like that'll ever happen! LOL)

Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

Post by Easy Gee Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 am

Love it!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 pm