IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Where can I find officer's shirt for late Soviet uni?

nuck

Registration date : 2011-09-22
    Number of posts : 7

Where can I find officer's shirt for late Soviet uni? Empty Where can I find officer's shirt for late Soviet uni?

Post by nuck Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:24 am

I have what looks like a late 80s tanker Colonel summer service uniform. I have never seen shirts for sale from the uniform suppliers. I am not sure when the appropriate khaki shirts came in but it doesn't look like I can be too picky. Does anyone know a supplier? What years are correct for a circa 1988 uniform? What years are close? Thanks for any responses.
    misanthropic_gods
    misanthropic_gods

Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Number of posts : 991

Where can I find officer's shirt for late Soviet uni? Empty Re: Where can I find officer's shirt for late Soviet uni?

Post by misanthropic_gods Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:30 am

Can you please post an intro in the intro thread, it kinda feels like people are poaching when they come in and request items and we have never seen you before. If you post an intro, im sure you will get a warm welcome, we would love to here more about you and what you collect Smile
    nuck

Where can I find officer's shirt for late Soviet uni? Empty Re: Where can I find officer's shirt for late Soviet uni?

Post by nuck Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:17 pm

misanthropic_gods wrote:Can you please post an intro in the intro thread, it kinda feels like people are poaching when they come in and request items and we have never seen you before. If you post an intro, im sure you will get a warm welcome, we would love to here more about you and what you collect Smile

I have checked in thanks. Looking forward to learning more about these and other collectables.
    nuck

Post by nuck Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Searched the world over but ended up on Ebay. New item with shoulder boards for $25 so I am quite pleased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:52 pm