IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

World War Z camo

joni firpo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-05-16
    Number of posts : 132

World War Z camo Empty World War Z camo

Post by joni firpo Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:03 am

https://iacmc.forumotion.com/t5351-commercial-mvd-uniform-copies-blue-tiger-and-blue-woodland

See the latest comments. Sorry, first I thought the items are russian military stuff, therefore I posted them to the wrong topic. Does anybody know more of WWZ camo uniforms?
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

World War Z camo Empty Re: World War Z camo

Post by panzerwerk Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 am

They have been pretty tight about pictures getting out , and the script is not the same as the book , they change most of it , that said we will have to wait till the movie comes out to see what was really used or even seen on camera for that matter , as a guy who has worked most his adult life on TV and movies , half the stuff never even gets on camera , I cant wait for this one , we have needed a good Zombie pic and I think Brad Pitt will do a good job , reguardless of what some people say about him , he can be a very good actor , and how bad can he be , he bought a T-54 during filming to bring home to the kids !!!! I wish my Dad bought a T-54 for me to play with !

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/bradd-pitt-falls-in-love-with-soviet-era-t54-russian-tank-on-set-of-world-war-z-and-buys-it-for-los-angeles-home/story-e6frfmvr-1226194136903
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6959

Post by CollectinSteve Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 pm

That article makes it sound like buying a tank is such a huge deal. Yet the price of one is less than a high end SUV and far less than most sports cars. The big deal of buying a tank is keeping it running Very Happy

Steve
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

Post by panzerwerk Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Buying the tank is easy , its bribbing the officials to get it out of the country not to mention the shipping , then you have to deal with U.S. customs and the ATF as any weapon system has to of course be deactivated , and so on ......
    DS9ACU
    DS9ACU
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

Post by DS9ACU Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm looking forward to this movie even more now for the camo!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:32 am