IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland

panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland Empty Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland

Post by panzerwerk Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland RUSdarkBLuTIGER1
    Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland RUSbluewood1

Commercial hunting vest

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland RUSbluewood2

Manufacture for most of this stuff

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland RUSbluewood3

Unmarked Green tiger vest.

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland RUSgrnTIGERvest1
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland Empty Re: Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland

Post by Camo_fiend Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:15 pm

That blue tiger camo is neat. Interesting stuff Steve!

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    revolver pablo
    revolver pablo
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2010-04-28
    Number of posts : 66

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland Empty Re: Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland

Post by revolver pablo Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 pm

the tiger vest unmarked is a rex designs
    joni firpo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-05-16
    Number of posts : 132

Post by joni firpo Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 am

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland 2011121217210_mvd01_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_
    A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland 20111212172110_mvd02_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland 20111212172121_mvd03_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland 20111212172132_mvd04_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

A very accurate copy of the russian MVD "green tiger" uniform, made by the polish firm Hero Collection (Poznan). The owner of the firm told me it was made for the movie "World War Z" - I didn't see the film, so I don't know :-) and as the set was found in a Budapest military shop, maybe it was stolen during the shooting ...

panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by panzerwerk Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 am

If you ever want to part with that set Tamas , please let me know , I am a huge zombie movie fan !!! would love to have it !!!

steve
    joni firpo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by joni firpo Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi Steve!

We can talk about it next year (as I'm on holiday from tomorrow and the suit remained in my office). Do you think you need the other types of suits ("flecktarn" looking camo pattern)? Maybe I go back to the shop sometimes next week. However shipping of those winter jackets was way too expensive to the US.

Cheers! Tamas
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by panzerwerk Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm

I just want anything that may have been used in the movie , I am a huge Zombie genre fan , so it would be cool if it was used in the movie , if not I will throw it in with the rest of the collection LOL .
    joni firpo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by joni firpo Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Well, today I went back to the shop and bought a flak-vest cover and a cap in the russian version of the "flecktarn" pattern. (I can post photos of the garments later if you wish). The shop still had a few (4 pieces) parka-type coats in that "flecktarn" pattern and two pairs of trousers. They also have a couple of peaked caps in different russian patterns (flecktarn, MVD tiger, woodland). These garments were made by the same polish firm, so surely from the same movie. I didn't watch this film, so could you confirm please russian troops acted in the movie?
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by panzerwerk Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Movie is not out yet so no way to tell ,Sorry Tamas
    joni firpo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by joni firpo Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 am

I'm sorry :-) I thought it is in the cinemas soon. Usually I go to cinema only with the kids, therefore I'm not familiar with these zombie/war/etc. movies :-)
    joni firpo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by joni firpo Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Commercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland S6300004_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_
    A képeCommercial MVD uniform copies Blue Tiger and Blue Woodland S6300005_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_
    A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hut a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

joni firpo
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by joni firpo Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Two more items of the WWZ stuff (made in Poland) in russian "Flecktarn" pattern.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:36 pm