IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Looks like my Estonian supply is going to dwindle

CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6888

Looks like my Estonian supply is going to dwindle Empty Looks like my Estonian supply is going to dwindle

Post by CollectinSteve Thu May 22, 2014 12:29 am

Information from a friend of mine with contacts in the Estonian military said they are destroying all their clothing now because too much of it has been getting out onto the open market. Remember that these items are already controlled. A Major he knows, who is retiring shortly, said he has to turn in all his personal kit or he's going to be in trouble.

Damn.

Steve
    koalorka
    koalorka
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Registration date : 2010-05-22
    Number of posts : 1733

Looks like my Estonian supply is going to dwindle Empty Re: Looks like my Estonian supply is going to dwindle

Post by koalorka Thu May 22, 2014 3:10 pm

And you are the main actor responsible for the proliferation of illicit Estonian war materiel in the shady black market of ominous agents calling themselves collectors. Be aware, Interpol queried me last week by email...

What a Face 
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Looks like my Estonian supply is going to dwindle Empty Re: Looks like my Estonian supply is going to dwindle

Post by CollectinSteve Thu May 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Heh... well, no Interpol guys contacting me yet, but my wife jokes I'm probably on a dozen NSA watch lists.

Most of the stuff I've received has come 1st, 2nd, and probably more hands from the Estonian MoD. I never had a source within it to supply me with stuff.

Steve
    ripcord
    ripcord
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2771

Post by ripcord Thu May 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Hey Steve,

Forget about that load of Estonian that I had asked you to get for me.... Laughing Laughing Laughing 

rip....
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by CollectinSteve Fri May 23, 2014 12:46 am

This might explain why I've been having fewer things offered to me in the last year than the previous year.

Steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am