IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury

tonyhayes198

Registration date : 2016-08-21
    Number of posts : 1

Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury Empty Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury

Post by tonyhayes198 Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:18 pm

Hello, I have been researching this conflict and I was wondering if anyone knew what uniforms did the Grenada People's Revolutionary Army wore during this conflict? I have been unable to find the answer and would appreciate any help, thanks!
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3292

Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury Empty Re: Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury

Post by nkomo Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:30 am

tonyhayes198 wrote:Hello, I have been researching this conflict and I was wondering if anyone knew what uniforms did the Grenada People's Revolutionary Army wore during this conflict? I have been unable to find the answer and would appreciate any help, thanks!

I have seen two types that have come back from Grenada.  A soviet tan export uniform (non-hammer and sickle buttons)  and a green uniform that was most likely of Cuban origin.

ADMIN
    ADMIN

Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury Empty Re: Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury

Post by nkomo Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:31 am

Soviet tan export top that was captured on Grenada.

Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury Export11
    Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury Export10

ripcord likes this post

nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:44 am

Cuban uniform from Grenada.

Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury Cuba110
    Grenada Invasion Operation Urgent Fury Cuban11

ripcord likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:44 pm