IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
magic2
misanthropic_gods
Camo_fiend
Easy Gee
8 posters

68 Pattern Trousers- Late Versions.

Tommo
    Tommo
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Rory Thompson
    Registration date : 2011-07-21
    Number of posts : 341

68 Pattern Trousers- Late Versions. - Page 2 Empty Re: 68 Pattern Trousers- Late Versions.

Post by Tommo Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 pm

I know, so what are P60 DPMs actually called? as there is DPM P60 and OG P60? Suspect
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

68 Pattern Trousers- Late Versions. - Page 2 Empty Re: 68 Pattern Trousers- Late Versions.

Post by Gulf91 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Tommo wrote:I know, so what are P60 DPMs actually called? as there is DPM P60 and OG P60? Suspect

Dont have mine to hand at the moment but they are called whatever it says on the label Wink and from memory the OG and DPM versions are labelled as the same hence years ago to confuse things even bloody more the DPM versions amongst collectors were referred to as 66 Patt Shocked Shocked
    Tommo
    Tommo
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post by Tommo Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 pm

"Trousers, Combat, 1960 Pattern" Very Happy
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Tommo wrote:"Trousers, Combat, 1960 Pattern" Very Happy

There you have it-the ONE AND ONLY description that you will ever need.

My way of thinking(rightly or wrongly) is ALWAYS go with whats on the OFFICIAL label Very Happy Very Happy
    Tommo
    Tommo
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post by Tommo Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Ah yes, however it can be confusing when talking about OGs or DPMs, so me being cheeky just at the DPM on the ;D
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Tommo wrote:Ah yes, however it can be confusing when talking about OGs or DPMs, so me being cheeky just at the DPM on the ;D

No problem whatsoever with calling 60 Patt DPMs which is describing the actual Smock or Trousers but what i have a problem with is someone describing a cammo pattern as 60 Patt DPM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

If that makes sense Razz Razz Razz Razz

Temperate DPM as a cammo design has NO OFFICIAL pattern type no matter how green,brown it is or weather it has dots,brush strokes or whatever else in it,the PATTERN designation is for the actual item of clothing.

Tommo
    Tommo
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Post by Tommo Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Yes, I get what you mean Smile

And Haha I know, but some people do identify it by the colour and print, myself including however I for one dont call the camo, i.e. CS95 Camo, as its the cut and all that Smile
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Tommo wrote:Yes, I get what you mean Smile

And Haha I know, but some people do identify it by the colour and print, myself including however I for one dont call the camo, i.e. CS95 Camo, as its the cut and all that Smile

Tommo,just a shame so,so many people do Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 am